Terraria Community Forums

Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
he has a schoolgirl uniform on because when he enrolled for the school his parents forced him to enroll as a girl because of how he looks
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
he bandages on him are from his parents, he also gets bullied at school for being enrolled as a girl and being part cat
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
one day during school aspen met a guy that seemed interested in Aspen, they started talking and sooner then later they were best friends
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
aspen started to grow feelings for this guy and on the day aspen was going to tell him, he got a surprise. the guy he started having feelings for also liked Aspen, sooner than later aspen and the guy was in a relationship. they moved pretty fast by the second week of them being together they were going to share a kiss until the guys phone interrupted them.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
the man had to leave, aspen was so overjoyed that someone could finally understand him. at school aspen saw the man talking to his friends, aspen heard the man say, "yea my girlfriend is really cute.'
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
after school aspen pulled the man aside yelling at him "are you cheating on me with a girl! i heard you and your friends talking!" the man was confused and responds with "what do you mean, i was talking about you." Aspen was in shock
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
"what are you talking about, im a guy." aspen says. The man just stands there in shock looking into the distance, "what are you talking about? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!", "no im just telling the truth" aspen responds. "so your telling me youve been tricking me this whole time" the man throws aspen to the walls and starts beating him
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
the man keeps on beating him until a teacher walks out and stops it. "curse me, if only i didn't have these girly looks then maybe i would have found someone who cared." aspen says to himself as he stands on the roof of a building.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
"it would just be better if i wasn't here, no one needs me anyway, my parents dont care about me and everyone hates me, it would just be better if i died. aspen walks over to the edge of the building.
Back
Top Bottom