Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Red. I have a quick question. Why was Vial of blood removed from terraria?
    Reactions: TerrariaOn3DS
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Old gen console exclusive content
    Voided Gem
    Voided Gem
    Thank you, would be cool to have a bat pet though. Imagine a vampire bat as a pet.

Attachments

• 1662744484139.png
      1662744484139.png
      4 KB · Views: 64
    Ordeni
    Ordeni
    Super late response, and I know you seem to not have pc; but if you do, a few mods and bat npcs back, and one mod even re-adds blood vial. Heck, I am working on a mod that should pay homage to blood vial and add a sort of vampire-like looking [baby] bat to terraria so players can enjoy having a little bat friend.
    Can you make it so when you change the soundtrack (default and otherworld) it will save the music you were on when you re-enter your world?
    Boomerangs could be the start to the thrower class.

Idk it's up to you.
    Reactions: Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Makes me think of Zelda…I definitely support adding boomerang weapons!
    RTree
    RTree
    @Kubiquity^3 …they already exist…
    also yeah it could be like how all the thrower weapons were turned into ranged, except all the boomerangs were turned into thrower instead of melee
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    @ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf LOL I know they exist…I made a post a while back in the suggestions section to add all the missing ore boomerangs.
    Reactions: RTree
    Red, since you removed enemies such as the spectral gastropod, arch wyvern, arch demon and more because they didn't have anything unique about them ("quality over quantity" sense)

Then why do snatchers exist???

It's a resprite of the man eater and does not drop anything, as well as generally being easier to kill than the man eater (shorter range)

so why is it still here????

pls red pls help
    I still exist Red, as much as you would like that to be untrue.
    I've seen that whenever someone @'s you on twitter about the possibillity of maybe having my special content be revamped, you shoot them down.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    "The :red: is this :red:?"
    Wouldn't it be nice if ocram could escape the void to torment people once more?
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    Ocram, arch demons, and arch wyverns were the best things to come out of the old-gen content.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    yeah...
    they just needed a bit of tweaking is all...
    Hi Redigit! I just have one question, but I'm sure you've heard it before. What's it like being the creator of a popular game? I really like making games, and I enjoy it when I found out other people like the games I make, and I just would like to know how it feels when more than just 2 people are talking about how great your creation is.
    Hello. I have a question about the necropost rule: What is the necropost limit i.e. after how much time without reply the thread is considered dead? Is it 4 weeks?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    There is no time limit about Necroposting. As long as the post you make is on topic, then it's fine.

Sure, there may be people commenting that a thread is over 2 years old or something, but technically it's not against the rules
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's as Ppowersteef says. As long as it contributes to the thread topic, it doesn't matter how long ago the last thread reply was. It's fine to continue the discussion.
    Can you add lanterns for the Blue, Green, and Pink Dungeon Sets? If adding them would be difficult due to world generation then make them craftable like the sinks and chests for their respective sets.
    Minefart's description:
    "noo you can't just add toilet minecart for funnie nooo"
    "haha minefart go brr"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom