The Ranger (Max)

The Mage (Ian)

The Summoner (Splitter)

or

The Rogue (Burst)
    Esther
    Esther
    I doubt Craith would win due to needing to get close to the target-
    *Vinayla snipes Esther with Enchanted Sword despite not having started her journey yet*
    That's cheating in multiple ways Vinayla
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Don't forget about the Zenith.

but then there is the issue of not getting a enchanted sword shrine in your world and the issue of being sniped from afar

Splitter: *cries in summons not targeting other players*
    Burst: *groans in thrower/rogue being deceased and demoted to Calamity*
    Demon MARKINGification - Part 1

burst.png

(would had chose yellow markings instead of red but they blend in too much with the belt even though I could make it a certain shade to stand out)
    Fun Fact: there are far more half pumplings (half human/pumpling, half demon/pumpling, half angel/pumpling, half etc./pumpling)

Paimko could be assumed as the only pure pumpling left if you don't count Pumpking or the headless horsemen as pumplings.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    meanwhile, I'm just going to throw in another fact about pumplings.

Pumplings come in orange, yellowish orange, red, the luckiest and rarest colours are white, blue and green

Orange and Yellowish orange are pretty common

Red is rare but not too rare

White is pretty rare and is around the same rarity as having twins

Green and Blue are the most rarest colour of pumpling. (usually symbolizing luck)
    I have plans on applying the "demons have markings" rule to my older demon OCs, Burst and Doku...

even my avatar (who's a demon) is probably getting the treatment
    Expect me to be back fully tomorrow. but in the meanwhile, I have a question.

What youtubers do you watch..? (except Terraria Youtubers for obvious reasons)
    Esther
    Esther
    notable ones I've been defaulting to lately are fireb0rn, Skurry, Windette, SmallAnt and PointCrow.
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    LEMMINO has some pretty good informational videos I've been watching
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    DangerouslyFunny, Let’s Game It Out, GrayStillPlays, Drae, Grian, MumboJumbo, Good times with Scar, and Ice Cream Sandwich are the main ones. Some side ones include ImKibitz, old PopularMMOS videos, HALF PEEPS, FrizErls, Game Spot, GameGrumps, WildSpartanz
    Stated this in the OOC of my roleplay but.

I'm taking a break from the roleplay section of the terraria community forums, if possible maybe even a break from the internet for the rest of the month due to my writer's block.

so I will see you all in May..! (I try to answer some last questions before I truly sign off)
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    I'm not coming back on the 1st of May by the way, I could come back on the 2nd or even sometime during the middle of the month.
    Just here going do a rant about something.

The jack o lantern mask (the thing that headless horsemen drop) is near impossible to get, as not only headless horsemen tend to run away, but then Pumpking or Mourning Wood spawns and constantly keep bothering you until you kill it or get killed by it.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Piercing weapons
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Also doesn't help how the headless horsemen get themselves stuck in small spaces.
    Gonna take a bath, because I have to (also the current active RPs either don't interest me or are impossible to get involved with)
    dude this thread looked so cool why was it closed?
    1650718199886.png

Who would win in this situation..?

The corrupted demon girlfriend who got buffed.

or

The ordinary human boyfriend who is the protagonist.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    The reveal that the corruption is able to alter the perception of others is super big, because it ties it even closer to monster than before (he also has that ability)
    E
    Elemental 131
    I've watched the vid,
    It was kool
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Hey, I'm not the only one who watches Corruption Mod videos. (The video gave me the theory that BF is immune to the corruption due to breaking out of it, like how
    someone gains a immunity to a virus once cured of it.)
    I'm going to share my honest opinion here (no offense to Re-Logic)

I don't like the Fart Kart, while the boost mechanic would seem nice, its basically a toilet minecart that can fart, aka...

Potty Humor (Potty humor isn't funny at all in my opinion)
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's not like the devs havn't done that before, with their numerous amount of questionable toilets and their hidden wire function.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Ehh, true. all the potty humor moments involve a toilet in some form of way, but I found the Terra Toilet a bit funny for the least.
    This probably be something I only apply to non terraria demons.

each demon has their own realm, they can bring stuff into it (including other people), however younger demons tend to have less experience
    and may find realms boring at first.

1650476146209.png

(also yes, Jay owns a guitar even though he's a 17 year old demon)
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    You have ignored opportunity to make child looking demon insert big number here years old.
    RTree
    RTree
    wait ur a gacha kid
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Gacha isn't just for kids,

also I don't use it too often.
    Reactions: RTree
    I might need to find the forum games I did and unwatch them all, I don't want to suddenly get notifications from them. (considering how I'm more of a RPer than...whatever you call it)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom