Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    If you're trying to enter on Nakano's server, do notice that it uses tModLoader 1.3.5.3.
    HERO's Mod just impressed me. I made a permission to allow editing world on my free server, and check if the player has that permission, and it let me do that with ease.
    I think that mod isn't that much pointless now.
    I opened my free server with a mod managing it, and left it on for discord and steam group players to try it.
    Let's see what will be the result of that.
    Your sprite work is great and the mods you do are fun. :D

10/10 Aesthetic, I think it's great.
    • Love
    Reactions: Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Heh, I'm kinda glad to see at least one feedback not complaining that my sprite work doesn't fit Terraria style.
    And good to read that you're having fun.
    Thanks.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    I've always viewed the purpose of a mod to express yourself. I'm always refreshed to see people stepping away from the "style" and doing their own thing. :D
    I have now partnered with BisectHosting to promote their server hosting services.
    If you want 25% off on your first month, use the code nakano15.
    Have fun :D
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Btw, I'm playing with the free server they gave, and it's quite interesting stuff.
    I wonder if I can make a hub server to play with.
    New TerraGuardians update is out. Mabel and Domino got sprite updates, and fixed issue that impossibilitates multiplayer gameplay of it.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The link preview just made this weird. Gladly people will check the previous messages to find out why, right?
    Right?
    Since modding on 1.4 is not possible for me right now, I guess I'll dedicate myself into doing some work on my 1.3 mods.
    I disponibilized yesterday the alpha of my game project for anyone interessed to try it. If you want to check it out, access my blog on the About tab of my profile, It's literally in the first posts.
    Sorry everyone, due to a issue with tModLoader 1.4, I'll be returning to 1.3.
    I'll try investigating what is causing the freeze issue I'm having when I get the moment for that, while also trying to see if the support helps.
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    This change is likely for the best at the time being, even if it be upsetting.

May you be able to fix the issue when you get your "moment," and may your support support you.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nope, no moment. A contributor said my pc might not be powerful enough to run tModLoader 1.4, and that may be why the freeze is happening.
    I will really have to return to 1.3.
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    ...I see.

Regrettable, but it could be worse still.

I wish you the best with your mod, regardless.
    If you want to know where the methods from Mod went to, on tml 1.4, just create a script extending ModSystems and you'll find them. That also includes interfaces.
    A player just managed to implement a companion on TerraGuardians mod by making it on his own mod.
    I updated TerraGuardians mod icon. It will be updated if the 1.3 version of the mod gets updated.
    Good luck finding everyone.
    icon.png
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I had to update the icon on the final version to include 2 companions that weren't showing up there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom