Casual_Bean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gave console terraria another chance and for some reason the controller feels better on pc than on the actual console. Huh.
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    I‘m use to Switch controls now though I haven’t used a gamepad yet. However the pinpoint control allowed by mouse and keyboard on PC is still desirable to me.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's an experience, for sure. Easier access to set up binds corresponding with the other releases for mixing/matching.

3DS mappings still best mappings. `:D
    Well, I'm expecting a huge wave of minecraft players leaving and playing terraria instead.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I assume you're talking about the new chat reporting? I feel bad for the Bedrock players who can't just play on servers in older versions.
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    Java players are already thinking about switching to this game as well.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I don't think Terraria and Minecraft are similar enough for one to replace the other. From what I've heard there are more Minecraft-like games that aren't just crappy knockoffs..
    Hey guys, Mojang here! We wont add fireflies because they poison frogs! But they can still eat magma cubes though! Also we dont feel like updating the birch forest even though we promised!
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    Fun fact cookies can still poision parrots but frog eating fireflies are a big no-no.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I think part of the issue is that you can't control as easily what a frog eats, but who knows...
    Since I haven't followed recent announcements, I can't say if that's all they did, but showing concept art doesn't mean it was promised to be in the game.
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    They made it seem like that they were going to revamp the birch forests in the update.
    Still bummed out that a Soul Calibur character didn't get in smash. I could've gotten Kilik or Nightmare instead of Min Min...
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    Yoshimitsu would have been fun in smash too
    he's my favorite SC character lol
    sonic fan?
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Thats klonoa 💀
    RTree
    RTree
    u can’t deny the similarities of the artstyle, proportions, and the gloves and shoes
    u can’t deny the similarities of the artstyle
    (call back to ur post on my first profile post lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom