Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kind of just mourning the old destiny 2 campaigns right now, I really miss red war, specifically I miss the thing I bought destiny 2
    I payed money for everything up to shadowkeep now everything but shadowkeep is gone… I get that it became free but it was still there, now it’s not and I would like a refund, or to get back the game I remember
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Yeah same here I miss CoS and warming too, even foresaken, it’s annoying how they didn’t just make a new game with beyond light
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    And I certifiably miss Forsaken. That was a fun campaign. Before it was vaulted, I remade my Hunter just to play through that campaign one last time.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Yeah literally one of my favourites, sad cayde-6 had to die, but yeah, my brother got it as a birthday present so it’s really annoying
    this is something interesting to think about, Mobile(I’m just talking about touch here) is the only one where you have to either sacrifice moving or attacking to heal, I do attacking because it’s safer than not moving and even more so I have a short cut next to the attack.
    But yeah I never thought of this till now
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    I sacrifice movement for a very short time to heal, since I use dashing equipment so it won't be a complete stop for me
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It actually becomes a problem for me I have dashing equipment too, but stopping isn’t a good thing at all for me, just stop shooting is easier so I can continue dodging when healing for a little short bit
    People: you can’t run away from your problems!
    Me literally moving to a different place outside of the us and become a certified citizen: heh I just ran away from the health system problems heh
    Anything literally would be better than having to put 50 million dollars to have a doctor to tell you that you aren’t sick
    I love the pfp and banner. It's nice to see that you appreciate your fan-art in the banner, and the pfp color choice is awesome as well. :D

10/10 Vibes for real.
    hallo from my school chromebook. they apparently don't block things through the chromebook anymore and only through the wifi... so nice......
    I can be on here instead of my phone sort of but it isn't the greatest instead lol
    I just saw a flipping about $213,000 house in Canada… like what the heck?!? Why is it so cheap especially with like 2-4 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms(I don’t remember exact numbers lol) and it even looks nice.
    But just great… I have to wait about 4-6 years until I can move to Canada lol
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait 213k is cheap?
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Hey, at least it isn't $669k, which is at least one number I found for the average price of a detached single family home around where I live.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I’ve seen worse… over 1 million dollars for a house
    And @neoselket yes 213k is cheap for a house
    Houses nowadays literally are too expensive literally people can’t move out of their parents houses for a while, even a 1 bedroom apartment isn’t even manageable.
    I’ve been seeing people being like where’s the birch forest update for the wild update in minecraft you showed concept art in minecon so it’s a feature now…
    I never thought of it more than just concept art…. And also mojang confirmed no birch forest update it was just concept art.
    Imagine this, being able to turn chlorophyte armor into spectre armor that would save so much time.
    Maybe even the tools too. But only on chlorophyte because all you need to do is add the ectoplasm and boom done
    heh….
    My 4th bone lee was the only one that didn’t drop something(not counting that coffee)
    The frost three just dropped black belts…
    Hmmmm

Also vault hunters…
    I’m gonna start a YouTube series in vault hunters
    Wait, has mobile’s chat always been bottom is more recent and top is the less recent? I swear it was the other way
    Reactions: InigoGollum
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Ok thanks I honestly don’t like it…
    And I couldn’t think if I was being stupid or not
    Sinon878
    Sinon878
    the chat and boss health bar have been relocated to the bottom of the screen to closely make the UI identical to the console and pc versions of the game, its intended, but it does hide the chat if you dont use a bluetooth keyboard (thats if you use controller as your main controls)
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    Oh, I thought you were talking about the mobile version of these forums.
    Guys I have the answer to my mouse problem!!!
    It just happens to be how apple works so it will be a while until terraria mobile on iOS works well with a mouse and act like an actual cursor so yeah. I’m happy I got that sorted!
    Sinon878
    Sinon878
    well did you know there is a semi workaround for this (im also iOS and found this issue annoying).
    because apple iOS doesnt exactly have the scroll wheel click bound to anything, holding that middle click down will make the ingame cursor follow the iOS's actual cursor, its annoying to hold the scroll wheel down but at least it makes the ingame cursor follow and give accurate cursor positions.
    For whatever reason my controls for terraria mobile decided to reset… only for main use though my other ones are fine(and they are like nothing able to be used well lol) I literally just spent half an hour trying to fix it(more like 10-20 minutes) it is so :red:ing painful mainly due to the fact I’m trying to get things to be a bit symmetrical…
    Anyone that has a cursor on terraria mobile, know this, I’m really jealous lol… I’ve been wanting keyboard and mouse controls for a while but my cursor just won’t show up, I’m able to use k&m but just the mouse acts as a mobile touch but as a mouse still so it stays in full screen and I can continue using the keyboard
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Just hoping I can find a supported mouse
    Sinon878
    Sinon878
    ye the pc sprited cursor is auto hidded due to how iOS works with the pointer device, however, the cursor still can be visible if you tap the screen in the 1.4.3.2.3 version (since it adds the ability to prevent control changing to touch if taps on the screen are accidentally caused)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Ive actually been answered by someone from dr in the mobile and console getting 1.4.3 update thread, it’s more of IOS doesn’t have the actual thing going well but like they are looking into it and will keep things updated
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom