neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can someone please help me with minecraft? There's this visual bug that's driving me crazy and i can't get rid of it.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Huh interesting, I think that thing might be due to the newer combat system but like it spreading into older versions is starnge
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I checked the .jars, they're still the original versions, same size and everything. The glitch doesn't happen if i'm playing beta, but everything after that i've tested does it. I have no idea how this could be physically possible. It's genuinely painful to play, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Turns out my sister has the same problem. Apparently mojang managed to retroactively screw up almost all the old versions, something i didn't even think was possible. Frick mojang.
    I don't understand why everyone loves the Doom music so much. It's literally just noise, there's no tune or melody.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    You beat up kindergardeners to the Payday OST?
    Yoop90-
    Yoop90-
    Sometimes
    Depends on my mood as well
    neoselket
    neoselket
    The instruments themselves sound cool, but there's no tune to hum or anything. All the sounds are just random and disorganized.
    The game "Hell is other demons" has similar sounding music, but it actually has a tune, which makes it sound awesome. Listen to that and then Doom music and you'll see what i mean.
    We just got our dog's ashes back. We're all starting to feel a little better, though it still hurts. Thank you all so much for your help.
    My dog just died, she was my sick mom's favorite thing ever, please pray for her. I feel so awful I can't put it in words, she wasn't even home when it happened
    I wanted to like Nioh, but i had to stop playing because the controls were so bad. They were literally worse than Dark Souls, it's insane.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Update: I finally got used to the controls, but now i'm constantly getting one/two shot by pretty much everything, and every attack stuns you for 3-5 business days, so once you get hit once by certain enemies, you're toast.
    I just started watching season 2 of Demon Slayer and dang that show is awesome. I think i like it even better than Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
    Reactions: Peanut sauce
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    Season… 2? Oh wait, it’s on Crunchyroll instead of Netflix isn’t it
    painunderscore
    painunderscore
    that anime is cool i guess but it would be 100x cooler if Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance showed up

Attachments

• he he ha ha.gif
      he he ha ha.gif
      2.5 MB · Views: 57
    (Dark Souls) I just got past the archer knights in Anor Londo on MY FIRST TRY(this playthrough).
    Unpopular opinion: Nino from The Quintessential Quintuplets is a bad person.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    She chastised Ichika for letting her feelings for Fuutarou get in the way of her relationship with her sisters, and then IMMEDIATELY after that goes to Miku and basically gloats/insults her RIGHT AFTER Miku went through a very upsetting and embarrassing experience and is literally crying because of it,
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Kicking her while she's down right after saying she values her relationship with her sisters and would want to be happy for whoever Fuutarou chose.
    In the manga, she even told Yotsuba she'd try to steal Fuutarou from her if she got the opportunity *after* Fuutarou *already chose* Yotsuba.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    She admits this herself when she told Ichika she'd probably have done the same thing Ichika did if the timing had been different. She's a jerk the whole series to everyone and almost never apologizes or has any character growth. She just goes from a jerk who hates Fuutarou to a jerk who likes him.
    So I've started watching the original Fullmetal Alchemist(already watched brotherhood) and man, that one part hits so much harder in the original.
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Explain which part. There's a lot of hard hitting parts.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    For the sake of avoiding spoilers, it's the part with that one guy everyone hates because of what he did to his family.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom