Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    I checked my old TerraGuardians mod videos, and they made me nostalgic. The mod used to be so fun back then.
    Thanks to two players, we found the 2 missing seasons of N Terraria, and you can download them now on the mod page.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    1656387149811.png

Try beating my score, btw.
    I'm doing slow steps on my project, but the changes I'm being able to bring are really significative.
    I just need to be less lazy about spriting, though, so I can add new monsters and characters.
    Sorry guys, I wont be moving to tModLoader 1.4. I will keep modding on 1.3 meanwhile though.
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    It's fine, moving over large mods can be a chore
    I mostly moved my mod to 1.4 because 1: I knew it wouldn't take too long, and 2: Nightglow, everything about Nightglow
    Good luck with your mods in the future
    If you're trying to enter on Nakano's server, do notice that it uses tModLoader 1.3.5.3.
    HERO's Mod just impressed me. I made a permission to allow editing world on my free server, and check if the player has that permission, and it let me do that with ease.
    I think that mod isn't that much pointless now.
    I opened my free server with a mod managing it, and left it on for discord and steam group players to try it.
    Let's see what will be the result of that.
    Your sprite work is great and the mods you do are fun. :D

10/10 Aesthetic, I think it's great.
    • Love
    Reactions: Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Heh, I'm kinda glad to see at least one feedback not complaining that my sprite work doesn't fit Terraria style.
    And good to read that you're having fun.
    Thanks.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    I've always viewed the purpose of a mod to express yourself. I'm always refreshed to see people stepping away from the "style" and doing their own thing. :D
    I have now partnered with BisectHosting to promote their server hosting services.
    If you want 25% off on your first month, use the code nakano15.
    Have fun :D
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Btw, I'm playing with the free server they gave, and it's quite interesting stuff.
    I wonder if I can make a hub server to play with.
    New TerraGuardians update is out. Mabel and Domino got sprite updates, and fixed issue that impossibilitates multiplayer gameplay of it.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The link preview just made this weird. Gladly people will check the previous messages to find out why, right?
    Right?
    Since modding on 1.4 is not possible for me right now, I guess I'll dedicate myself into doing some work on my 1.3 mods.
    I disponibilized yesterday the alpha of my game project for anyone interessed to try it. If you want to check it out, access my blog on the About tab of my profile, It's literally in the first posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom