Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH MY GOD EMPRESS OF LIGHT IS SO :red:ING DIFFERENT IN MALICE MODE AHHHHHHHH
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I'm literally flying through a bunch of bosses lol, i think I'm gonna fight her either after duke, astrum or just fight her now post ravager.
    dunno though. I love how I've just been flying through this whole thing lately.
    also for some odd reason no matter how many times i beat leviathin it never gets marked as defeated on boss checklist and the tresure bag won't be sold by the alchemist npc lite person.
    Heh, I just went out of progression and beat golem just to get scoria bars lol, now back to leviathan and astrum aerius.
    Oh and at some point I need to get to the brimstone elemental XD
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    i'm debating after beating this playthrough, maybe starting a FTW MM malice mode start in hardmode calamity thing
    it's so weird going into my old 1.3 calamity mod world because there is so much :red: that no longer is there, as in mods, no alchemist npc, no luiafk.
    so much of the world is ruined
    I need to get back into modding again, but like it's too much work, and :red: like that, and like why do i have to do textures and not have them be like it immeadietly.
    and what I'm mainly talking about is blocks. I think I might even make a new biome if I get to it if I can get back into modding lol
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    What sort of blocks are you planning to make?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I dunno, just random ones lol, maybe magma, defiunitely asphalt platforms and such, i already have asphalt platforms though.
    i think i might make magma just deal 1 damage every 2 or 3 seconds if i can figure it out, sort of like minecraft, and you cant be immune to it, only if you craft the decorational version(which is literally the same but does not do damage)
    I’ve decided to make another series amidst my feather worthy master mage one lol, it’s master mode and I’m starting in hardmode on the celebration mk II seed… ranger only too btw, it is the :red:ing worst rig now, nine minutes in and still no torches…
    I can’t even get far because the jungle is just straight up against the ocean.
    But at least I start out with the green cap
    i just casually added weapon out onto my mod folder, can’t live without that toggle of seeing weapons.
    Also I’m on to fight crabulon, but I’ve decided to do the eater of worlds as I’m so close to beating him. Then I’ll fight crabulon, I’m hoping I don’t have to make a bigger arena, cause if I do, platinum armor seems you will come back again.
    calamity in 1.4 wooo!
    I think at some point I'll start that, in malice mode master mode.
    yes I'm crazy but not really.
    and for some reason empress of light stays at 1 health for a while. interesting.
    and her expert drop goes from infinite flight to increased by 50%.
    oh and the zenith is post yharon i believe.
    only some bars were added to the recipe and I think they are the auric tesla ones.
    Damn what an eventful day… 8 hours later and I still have no idea what the hell happened to genderfluid. Non-binary is somewhere but I dunno where… anyways take a read…
    My pronouns are still they/them though
    5E697C33-1670-425F-A2E9-CB0C5C254D73.jpeg
    …. My gender identity kind of just proofed away all of a sudden, I don’t know who the :red: I am and I don’t know what I am, all I know is I’m an aro ace with the pronouns they/them
    So yesterday I had dropped my phone on the floor at some point don’t remember why, but Some of my friends grabbed it(not knowing it was mine lol) and well that was yesterday around 3 pm mst, and right now it’s 7 am and I just noticed that they took photos lol.
    Just amazing.
    I love my besties it’s hilarious lol
    I just found out destiny 2’s song journey actually has lyrics…
    And they translate into English, I feel you guess can guess which one is English and which one is not.
    Been dealing with irl stuff rn(nothing bad just hanging out with besties that I’ve recently made from the band trip to an amusement park)
    And surprisingly it’s brought me to listen to the destiny 2 original soundtrack unrelated and I somehow am not getting sad about not being able to play red war/mad at bungie for removing everything I payed for without refunds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom