SilkyVol2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys, dont type up ss/hg

worse mistake of my life
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I saw ðis somewhere else too but I never looked it up. SS means Soul Silver and HG means Heart Gold (as in ðe Pokémon games) but I don't know what else ðey could mean.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    … apparently SS can mean Severus Snape and HG can mean Hermione Granger, as well…
    CausticWarrior🌳
    CausticWarrior🌳
    Goodness the images of severus and hermione are now burned in my memory.
    I wonder how long it will be until some discord screenshots are released of me saying heinous things such as "Snatchers are a great enemy and a meaningful part of Terraria"

The thought makes me shudder
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Snatchers are a great enemy and a meaningful part of Terraria

In fact, they were the first plantlike enemies I've encountered, and it was shocking to see their irregular behavior, like suddenly moving a few extra spaces and moving through blocks.
    They're a good introduction to the even more fearsome enemies like man-eaters.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    The first time I encountered a snatcher I spent probably 15 real minutes killing it, I was so spooked by their weird movement.
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    When I first saw a snatcher, I died immediately. I had no armor. I couldn't figure out how to equip it XD
    Everytime I have put an art request out, I've
    been ghosted :/ Well, I dont blame em, cause i didnt pay em
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    "I didn't pay 'em"
    You see, friend, amigo, pal, chum, that's where the problem is
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    True, but they didnt ask for payment. However, I shouldnt expect too much out of one who works for free :)
    Esther
    Esther
    There is so much wrong with this image
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    i'd expect this on fandom, but not the ever so prestigious wiki.gg!

edit: they changed the page to be correct, your welcome for the bug report editors!
    I've only just realised why people use 'insert name here' in a bottle after getting wings, they provide a great movement boost which assists greatly in the fight against early hm bosses, such as mechs and qs
    Esther
    Esther
    I always use either bottle OR wings. My Orchid run is the first time I'm using both, because of wing slot.
    Spiked Jungle slimes are more dangerous then Plantera when spelunking in the Jungle, Always bring royal gel
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    i always struggle to kill them early on for stingers. i never even thought about using royal gel until now
    Esther
    Esther
    my strategy for them in preboss rushes: nope nope nope *runs away and blocks the tunnel*
    Hi all!

Ive been down in the city of ChickenBones on the weekend, so i haven't been active on the forums

I am here tho, and very much alive :D
    Duke fishron is a pre-mech boss, Dunno how the game views him as post-golem
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    While you can Duke Fishron pre-mech, it is recommended that players fight him after Golem due to Duke Fishron's difficulty.
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    The pattern is easy to learn after a while, and wings, boots and a dash accessory is all the agility you need for it. Truffle worms are plentiful as well so you have many chances to learn the pattern
    Devs, here is a quick guide to wyverns

betsy.jpg

This is a wyvern, see how its wings are attached to its forelimbs? That is what a wyvern is

wyvern.jpg

This is not a wyvern, for it does not have wings and its forelimbs are too short, the design more fits descriptions of a Chinese dragon with its snake-like appearance
    Chir'
    Chir'
    And by that I mean that I generally imagine the thing's lore has them called the word used.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Don't know... how do we define a cat when something like a fisher cat exists. :p
    Think of the names of the creatures as their common name. In real life, animals have many different common names across all languages but only one scientific name.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hell, even komodo and bearded dragons don't even have the anatomy of a dragon from myth. Even in myth, dragons have many different interpretations on how they look.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom