Terraria Community Forums

Simple
Simple
I understand why people want Starlight River to be ported to 1.4, but that's pretty messed up. I'm guessing they were just a kid that didn't know any better. Glad y'all managed to get it removed.
Sir Snakeboat
Sir Snakeboat
I have to ask, why did you take an image of a post you were going to make instead of just posting it? Character limit?
IDGCaptainRussia
IDGCaptainRussia
Yeah, 420 characters is really not enough
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
I’m not really that into arguments anymore, but I will say that if you, @CausticWarrior WERE really sorry you would have stopped attacking them, even if they don’t forgive you, that proves that even if they did forgive you, you would still be the same person as before even though you do still have the option to change.
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
1659366219750.png

better as you can’t just fix everything and expect everything to go back to normal, so you just have to understand why they can’t forgive you.
IDGCaptainRussia
IDGCaptainRussia
1659366948658.png

God I hate this character limit, I really do
Sir Snakeboat
Sir Snakeboat
You're taking the term "get out of jail free" a little too literally. While idgcaptainrussia can't really do anything major because he doesn't have the appropriate power to do so, from a personal aspect, you're still on the hook for this,  that's what the "get out of jail free" part means.
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
@CausticWarrior
Are.. you.. KIDDING ME!?
after all that, you just joke about the fact that they worded that you couldn’t get away with what you did differently!? ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!? You DONT deserve forgiveness and you CERTAINLY CANNOT CHANGE BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS LOOKING FOR MORE AND MORE REASONS TO ARGUE AND BE TOXIC TOWARDS PEOPLE,
Unit One
Unit One
Folks, things are getting too heated. I need to remind everyone that while disagreements and differences of opinions are sometimes unavoidable, things cross the line when you start getting personal. Keep it respectful or take it elsewhere please.
  • Love
Reactions: Simple
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
ThatGuyWithAFluffyScarf
mhm sure whatever you say buddy
_ _
‘_‘
Top Bottom