Terraria Community Forums

miningcrack
miningcrack
I was not aware no, thanks for letting me know, ill try to fix it asap ^^
By any chance is there more than 'just' the herb chest that does it or havnt you tested that? if you havnt tested it i can test as well, dw ^^
I am also working on ui yet again so it may finally be able to be used without frame skip being any issue for it at all but to no luck for now :(
I hope you are well, too ^^
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Recovering from surgery, but that gives me time off from work to test things. I'll be glad to test all the auto farming features. Thank you so much for working on them!
Also, while I'm here - What do you think about the "visibility" of the All-In-One Paint Tool UI? Do you think it's very easy to see the buttons? All I see is a "gray" and "very very slightly lighter gray" to toggle buttons on and off.
miningcrack
miningcrack
I will need to work on the UI anyways so im most likely to remodel at least some of the uis, including painting, once i get the hang of it. I must admit though that all my attempts to remodel the ui up until now only lead to me being frustrated as nothing worked, but that wont stop me from trying ^^
miningcrack
miningcrack
I was thinking of having the modes being selectable like they are but only one paint, the selected one, actively being shown except for when you want to change it, like some sort of skill menu for some games where there is one slot for
miningcrack
miningcrack
a special type of skill and only the skill you selected will be shwon in there (only for paint in this case). think that would be neat to look at and would resolve the selected paint color problem. (I hate 420 character limit...)
miningcrack
miningcrack
I hope you are doing fine and surgery didnt affect you negatively. Recover well ^^
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Appreciated! <3 Glad to have time to test.
1) None of the other harvesters had a problem. Just the Plant one.
2) The "Tree" Harvester left torches hanging in mid-air if we had attached a torch to the tree before it got harvested. Funny to see.
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
(So few characters to type here...)
3) I think all of the UIs are fine, really. I love how they're all draggable. Literally the only problem is visibility and certainty of what's active. Distinctiveness in selection would solve that. Making icons practically vanish would make things worse, I think.
miningcrack
miningcrack
Tree harvester is indeed funny to see and thank you for testing this ^^
I am basically saying via command remove that tile at that point, so there is no update for connected tiles (like torches) xD
Ill try to make a paint sketch on what i thought for the paint ui to show to you because i dont feel like it is that bad of an idea xD
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
LuiAFKSuggestionOnPaintInterface.png
This here is all I really meant by the Paint UI. Just something to make it more visible what we've chosen. Same for every interface, actually. When we click a button, it lights up, but just barely. If that light-up effect were much stronger, it's all good!
miningcrack
miningcrack
I understand, should do that, yes. currently non-active buttons are 60% visible and active 100%, maybe should lower it to 30% or less and/or do it in the way you are showing (i think your idea will generally be better, my idea will be quicker to implement, so i will go the 'hard' way to make yours happen)
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Aye, best of luck!
Also, the recipe for the Mobile All-In-One storage item seems to use up the Void Bag, but without the void bag, items don't get sucked up into the void bag with only the Mobile All-In-One item. It may be ideal to take it out of the recipe if we can't get the void bag functionality into the Mobile all-in-one thing.
miningcrack
miningcrack
wait, void bag has sucking up items as functionality? didnt know that xD
on the other hand: i use the normal vanilla projectile and would just have assumed it has all the properties and functionality of the vanilla void bag
EDIT: fixed within upcoming update ^^
Back
Top Bottom