Terraria Community Forums

Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
So, I will get into more details a bit later, but basically, I marked certain things with an * symbol, and I'm not quite sure what it means...
Esther
Esther
I can probably at least try when I have time, my notes can be confusing too (I swear I'm gonna come back to my notes for a skill for a character in a year and be like "What the hell did I mean with EmTale again?" or something)
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Thank you, I'll post more info in a sec, just copying it all from my old phone to the PC... Takes a bit :D
Reactions: Esther
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
I might make a convo for this if I'm being honest, makes it easier to list the different notes...
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
@Esther Just realize i can't invite you into conversations, so... This is gonna be weird how I'm going to handle this...
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
I got outsmarted by my Past self, cause it clearly knows something I don't...
Specifically, I want to understand my note for some D&D characters I made ages ago... What does the * mean, specifically for the first note.

I'll add more notes later, but those should be some good examples for now:

Edit: Nevermind, straight up too long for a profile post...
Edit: Sometimes you just gotta be creative
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
note1.png
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Yeah, 3 Examples... It's not pretty, but it works...
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
So yeah, it's kinda obvious that the first note is different from the others in its rules, especially with the *
And I would like to find out what it means, so thanks in advance for everyone trying to help me! I really, really appreciate it!
Also, I guess "Original Character, donut steal" or something... Honestly, feel free to use them in a D&D campaing or something, just don't claim as your own...
S
Sylv
The * seems to be marking the spells you get from the artificer subclass that you wouldn't be able to learn otherwise. The reason there is an asterisk on the other two is because they don't get additional spells from their subclass (I think)
Back
Top Bottom