neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used to have tons of motivation. I used to write multi-chapter stories, make and edit videos, and make games for fun. Now I can't even force myself to do those things. I'm bored and sad and lonely all the time and I have no idea how to make life better.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Hmmm…start trying new things…new foods new drinks etc…perhaps that will disrupt your repetition.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I'm sorry to hear, perhaps talking to family or local friends may help lift it up. Looking up to do something can help too
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I really want to get my driver's license and get a job but I just can't. It's too hard. I can't keep track of everything or remember any of the rules. The only way I can drive at all is if someone's there telling me exactly what to do, and even then I'm not good at it.
    Just got back from a church camping retreat, it was awesome! I had a ton of fun and even gave a girl my number!
    Jacobi Reagan
    Jacobi Reagan
    I just got back from church too. Sadly I didn't get someone's number though.
    Sylv
    Sylv
    Actually same, I had a great time, didn't get a girl's number but that doesn't bother me
    Does anyone here play Wizard of Legend? I'm having trouble surviving.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I've played a little bit of it awhile ago. Unfortunately don't have a lot of advice on surviving better. I also find it pretty challenging. Eventually I plan to pick it back up.
    Dang, the TCF funny posts compilation is taking longer to make than i thought. I'm only a third of the way through. Motivation is hard.
    Unpopular opinion: Stray is not good. It's super linear, to the point where you literally can't even jump unless you have the prompt. It's basically just "Do the one thing that's very obviously the only way to progress to move to the next area" over and over again.
    Reactions: Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Interesting point, and it's certainly a good point... But a game can be made of more than just gameplay, and shouldn't be judged purely on that...
    While I agree it is very linear, at least from what I saw... I would argue that that's not a big issue for the game, as that's not where it wants to put its focus...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you want to get technical, all games in some shape or form are linear. As long as there's a goal, there's an intended path to that goal. Hell, a game being linear isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all, people love Half-Life and even Half-Life 2.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    @Techhunter_Talon Yeah but those games are fun At least those games have options of like what weapon to use, in stray you literally just go up to different spots and hit the button when the prompt shows up.
    Not trying to ruin anyone's fun, i just don't think it's a very good game.
    Great. My minecraft account just decided to "stop working" because "someone entered the wrong password too many times" and now i can't log in anymore. Brilliant.
    Frick Microsoft.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I am having such a bad day. My OCD is killing me, my internet is slow, and now this. I hate life.
    • Sad
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I do have another minecraft account that i use for youtube, but i'll lose my skyblock profile i've spent years on and some other things.
    • Sad
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    It's þings like ðis ðat make me wiš I'd never migrated my Mojang account.
    I frickin hate my life. Every little thing pisses me off to the point where i break down, i have no strength or energy or motivation to do anything, I'm ALWAYS tired but I can't sleep, I can't breathe through my nose, It's way too fricking hot, I'm always sweaty and gross, everything is horrible and i hate it.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Why does life hate happiness? Why can't i at least be content? I hate the whole friggin universe and life itself.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I wish I knew better advice to give you, but all I can think of is take a cold shower. It might help with a few of the problems you listed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom