Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Me frequently having lore reasons for that: >:3
Razor_Typhoon
Razor_Typhoon
reasons are cool, but what if I don't want a guide, what if I don't want a human (MrPlague's custom races exist thankfully) and what if I want to start with gold tools instead so I can have a character from a rich family instead of earning everything.
Esther
Esther
"What if I don't want a guide"
Move his home tile to the floating island farthest from spawn using TEdit, problem solved
"What if I want to start with gold tools"
Then cheat in the gold tools and start with them
Razor_Typhoon
Razor_Typhoon
TEdit isn't compatible with TModloader...

now I think about it, why has no one made a mod where you can get rid of the Guide spawning upon creation of a world...? (also a mod where you can stop NPCs from moving
into the house that was for your character so I don't make the house invalid on purpose)
Esther
Esther
Tmodloader: make a character with op stuff, fly to the farthest floating island, place lamp, move guide in, boom
Razor_Typhoon
Razor_Typhoon
Hero's Mod: yes.

meanwhile, I'm casually going to wonder, do I play Thorium or Calamity (sadly 1.3.5.3 since no 1.4 version of the mods yet ;( )
Esther
Esther
I'm VERY biased here but Thorium is better
Razor_Typhoon
Razor_Typhoon
True, Calamity is chaotic and a "bit" dark while Thorium stays true to Vanilla (too bad it's loreless)
Esther
Esther
Lore isn't always needed, sometimes it's better to keep lore minimal and let your community come up with ideas
And I'm just biased against Calamity because of bad experiences playing it
Back
Top Bottom