Golden Heretic Snakeboat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 6 entire years on this site.

i have seen people come, and i have seen people go. many things have changed in these several years, for most of us, for better or for worse. and in all of this, i remain a proud member of this community, to have known the vast majority of people here. i haven't been active as much as i used to, or want to, but i feel like i have genuinely been bettered by my time with this community.
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

Well, I just beat elite bloonarius. Jesus Christ the ramping is insane for elite mode. The tier 1 elite has slightly less then the fortified bad that spawns on r 100 abr. The next tier has slightly less health then the entirety of round 98, the strongest round in the entire pre-round100 rounds health wise.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    The ramping gets more insane as you go higher. The final tier for elite bloonarius has 40  MILLION health. A round 300 fortified bad has around 3 million, for comparison. By the way, you have to fight the next tier every 20 rounds after 40. Meaning anything less then absolute maximum farming stands no chance of getting past tier 2.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Even with 2 (granted, not great) paragons, tier 5 elite bloonarius still made it to the bottom of quarry. And of course the event banned apex and dominus by limiting you to 2 darts and boomerangs, and banning navarch by preventing you from getting flagship. So I was stuck with a degree 32 shadow and degree 10 builder.
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So, I've beaten the game a second time. I incorrectly assumed that richard was going to be difficult, and ended up curbstomping him. Only to get curbstomped myself by lambda angelus, who I correctly assumed would be a problem.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    His mystic arte in particular is a devastating attack that pretty much wipes out every party member in range. Which is over half of my party because Sophie and hubert don't retreat during eleth break, and me, who does, gets targeted anyway.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    And of course it teleports me into range of the other 2 members, leaving possibly cheria alive if she isn't in range in the first place. Definitely a tableturner attack. And with a 600k health pool, I got to see that attack a few times per attempt.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    As for the post-game dungeon, i can't even access it because humanoid enemies are on steroids and annoyacide. Atleast lineage and legacies is a bit more forgiving. For now.
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So I'm close to the end of my chaos playthrough, and I firmly believe that Emeraude is an absolutely bull:red: boss. Luckily, I got by it only getting party wiped by killing field once. Maybe I'll try the post-game dungeon again, but that probably won't go well.
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

So, I've been playing around with the new Paragon, and to put it bluntly... It blows. Big time. The green sentry can't be locked to a certain point, it can only overclock itself, doesn't even have bloon traps of any variety, it's damage is absolutely abysmal, and it's the most expensive Paragon to date. It's like the opposite of navarch.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Yea, it seems ascended shadow and navarch of the seas remain the kings of paragons for now. I also find it funny how the only thing from path 3 that master builder retains is the nail pin, which is just hilarious because it doesn't even affect moabs
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I thought the nail gun stunned moab class bloons instead
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Okay I had that mistaken, it pins ceramics, but stuns moabs. I'm not sure if that distinction actually means very much, but whatever. Also, it apparently adds 10% attack speed onto itself every round, which is still pretty awful, because it takes 60 rounds to reach max attack speed at that rate.
    I'd like you to think back to the summer of 2020. What were we all doing? I don't remember. Although I can tell you that it probably wasn't talking about how lobsters are scorpion mermaids and how corndogs are meat Twinkies. And if, perchance, you were

Why the :red: have you cursed the world with this knowledge?
    Esther
    Esther
    I at least know what I was doing at the time: RPing, and having more positive emotions.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Crabs are sea spiders with claws.
    (Tales Of Graces F)

Getting further onto my second playthrough, and I'd be lying if I said this was getting easier. Really doesn't help that I'm now underleveled for bosses by over 10 levels.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    something that happened when fighting Richard is that I managed to get both divine conquerer and expunging sword to go off in the same combo right in the final phase of the fight.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    something funny that happened immediately after this is that Sophie ended up not being alive at the end of the fight. For story reasons, Sophie is temporarily unable to participate in battle until a certain point later on. So after the cutscene, the message stating she was no longer available for battle popped up, and she was still dead after the fight and needed to be revived
    (Tales Of Symphonia)

I have almost 200 hours in this game. Two. Hundred. And yet all this time, I never knew you could change your active party member in combat. Never.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Cibryll
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So I've started my 2nd playthrough on hard mode, switching to evil, and then chaos, as I unlock them, and man am I getting my :red: kicked. It would be much easier if I didn't use the books of enthusiasm and passion, but I have given up on book of audacity. Getting almost unavoidably insta-killed by critical hits was too much.
    So this is probably a stupid and/or poorly worded/confusing question, but do I need a better computer to play modded terraria then one that can run terraria, or would simply being meeting recommended requirements to play terraria be enough for most large mods
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    A computer running modded needs to do more work than one running standard Terraria.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    :red:, I guess I'll need to get a new computer before I play modded, because the one I have already isn't past the recommended threshold
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So apparently, I've reached the point in the story where literally every enemy can... Randomly insta-kill you with no rhyme or reason. Okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom