Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been mentioned many times before that your dev set is based on Alucard, however, I am unsure of which portrayal it is echoing. The Re-Logic website states that one of your favourite games is Symphony of the Night, so maybe it is based on Alucard from that game? but then a lot of details and clothing items are different to the SotN portrayal. So which Alucard are you based on?
    When are hair flow physics gonna be added to terraria?
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    Don't the stylist hairs have them already?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    They exist on certain hairs when moving. But they don't work when standing still; my avatar is photoshopped :p
    What do you do in quality assurance?
    CausticWarrior🌳
    CausticWarrior🌳
    well than, amazing job!
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Altermaven coming in with a very professional definition! <3
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Yeah, the QA does a lot of work most folk don't understand is crucial for a release -- as I said, it's the "extra eyes" to make sure there's no outstanding issues that might cause a release to break. When I say "beta" it's not like early access -- it's a build that is not yet polished and can potentially break, whereas early access, the build is incomplete or not yet final (1.0), but playable.
    What does the symbol mean on your profile?

or where does it come from?
    Reactions: Leinfors
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Lein's symbol represents Saturn as part of the astrological symbols. :)
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    I was just about to ask this question, but decided to look at the comments first lol. glad I did, instead of annoying Leinfors :D
    Does the dev team listen to suggestions from Reddit more or do they primarily act on forum suggestions? or maybe a mix of both?

I've seen some great quality-of-life suggestions and suggestions in general, but from update videos such as chippy's, it seems that the devs are listening more to suggestions on Reddit and Twitter, or at least it hasn't been as stated on the forums.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The devs are constantly deluged with suggestions on all mediums. Besides the ones you listed, add Discord, FB and Instagram. They do 'listen' to suggestions from all outlets I know that for a fact. Just because a particular suggestion doesn't end up in the game does not mean it was ignored, overlooked or not considered.
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    I've just seen less of the devs outright stating that they are listening to suggestions on the forums, unlike on other platforms where they would respond and say that they are adding it, or a post on the forums saying that they are looking at the forums. Something like a suggestion thread set up by the devs or an ama like they do on other platforms would help indicate their presence
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    The suggestion forum is a massive, gigantic maze of ideas that is neverending, and to be truthful, its grown beyond being terribly usable. Worse yet, it tends to focus more on ideas for weapons, enemies, etc., which is not primarily what we are focusing on at this time. We DO (and I have) taken suggestions and feedback from the forums recently, I had an entire thread for it.
    Sorry for bugging you since the suggestion thread's closed. It's just that currently Poisoned Knives are crafted with Vicious / Vile Powder, which is pretty unintuitive. Shouldn't they be crafted with Stingers instead?
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    ^ This was not verified by independent fact checkers
    Also Leins, could I bother you about that 1.4 food infographic again?
    The Star Breaker
    The Star Breaker
    It's just that Stingers are used to craft things Poison Darts, Flask of Poison, etc. Apparently this is the only thing you can craft with the Powders besides the boss summon items. I wondered why I never saw Poisoned Knives in my crafting menu, it's because i never carry those Powders around unless I'm farming the boss. But still, it's faster to craft the poisoned knives with the powders.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Yello_X, its not really accurate anymore so I'm not comfortable sharing it. Its been invalidated both by new food items and changed food power, and I haven't had a chance to redo it.
    how many times do the staff listen to player suggestions?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    When it comes to small scale changes, like quality of life or balance, very often.

We don't often directly take specific ideas like enemies or weapons though.
    A very epic pfp indeed. I love the flowing hair and the solar eclipse. The little lead symbol tucked away on the banner is a ncie touch too.

10/10 aesthetic. :D
    Again on the subject of sounds, I've noticed another inconvenience for content creators.
    The point is that wolf, werewolf and werewolf's curse share this sa sound file so you can't, for example, change the texture of a werewolf into a cat or a zombie because it uses wolf sound effects all the time.
    Can you separate these audio files for each one separately?
    I am curious if it is possible to give each NPC a separate sound for opening a chat window?
    This wouldn't affect the base gameplay, but it would allow resource pack makers to customize the audio for each city NPC.
    informe de error, en la cruceta de terraria de la sección de acceso rápido los objetos no quedan fijos

Attachments

• 20220310_092036.jpg
      20220310_092036.jpg
      3.4 MB · Views: 234
    Ok I know suggestion posts for 1.4.4 is no longer avalible but I do think that this is a good idea so what about making most of the boomerang-type weapons stackable up to 2 so you can throw 2 boomerangs at the same time (just like Light Disk but you got to click twice)? I believe that this may make boomerangs more useful.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther and MrD108
    MomoThePony
    MomoThePony
    It is also recommended that Wooden Boomerang should be able to crafted at workbenches and Enchanted Boomerang should be crafted at anvils and require 5 Fallen Stars in recipe. The movement speed of all pre-Hardmode boomerangs should be boosted by about 20%.
    MomoThePony
    MomoThePony
    If you are interested in further suggestions, here are more buffing plans for pre-Hardmode Boomerangs:

Attachments

• Buff for Boomerangs.txt
      291 bytes · Views: 99
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom