Yello_X
Yello_X
I do not support cannibalism
EyeOfTheCosmos
EyeOfTheCosmos
chickens are pretty cool
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
1. When I run up to my chickens they just stand there and I hug them, and they would probably start ripping that sausage to pieces and eat it LOL
2. 0_0 idk how to respond to the last part LOL
EyeOfTheCosmos
EyeOfTheCosmos
Wait you have chickens? you're so lucky. the only birds I see are cardinals, robins, finches, those weird small brown ones, and a duck if I'm lucky. I have never seen a live chicken in my life. only pictures and videos.
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
Yess, I've had many generations of chickens my whole life XD. Every generation is very different tho, like my chickens from 2020 would eat EVERYTHING, they would be way more active. The chickens I have now have this weird addiction with pecking the same thing for like 10 minutes straight and they act more like babies not like they could survive by theirselves lol
EyeOfTheCosmos
EyeOfTheCosmos
your chickens have become the stereotype. peck peck peck peck. maybe your house is haunted and your chickens are pecking the evil out of it or something.
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
HAHAHA MAYBE. most of the time it's my pants, plastic wrappers, or sometimes the tin wall in their coop and when they peck at it its so loud and it dosent stop Loll
EyeOfTheCosmos
EyeOfTheCosmos
YOUR PANTS ARE EVIL
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
HAHAAH OH NO, IG ILL HAVE TO GO OUT PANTLESS 🤷‍♀️
Back
Top Bottom