Terraria Community Forums

Kubiquity^3 🌳
Kubiquity^3 🌳
Well I would recommend Castlevania however it is a bit adult so I’m not sure if that is ok or not. The final season (Season 4) just came out on dvd about a month ago.
Kuroi Neko♡
Kuroi Neko♡
@Kubiquity^3
As funny as it may sounds I'm an adult. :D I turned 18 long time ago, and I love Castlevania. Watched it few times.
Kubiquity^3 🌳
Kubiquity^3 🌳
FYI the newest dune movie was lame but apparently they are going to make a series out of it. Hang on let me think about it…I just watched some not long ago and bought some I haven’t watched.
Schparks
Schparks
Personally, Komi can't Communicate is one of my favorites. I'd also recommend Bubble for some cool visuals and cool choreography. My favorite anime by far is Goblin Slayer, though that can get intense. :D
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Are there any genres of anime you're most interested in watching in particular?
Kuroi Neko♡
Kuroi Neko♡
@Kubiquity^3
Dune... I have mixed feelings about it. Might still not be my cup of tea. The first part was kinda sad to watch. :D

@Schparksss
Goblin Slayer sounds good to me. I havent seen it yet lol. -_-

@Aurora3500
I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just recommendations for now. Thanks! :)
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Violet Evergarden, Yona of the Dawn, Psycho-Pass, and Code Geass are ones I'd strongly recommend. :dryadsmile:
InigoGollum
InigoGollum
I've heard ðat Star Wars Visions is good but I haven't seen it yet.
AverageAnimalAppreciator
AverageAnimalAppreciator
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Soul E-Eater
B-Black Clover
Sylv
Sylv
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Mob Pyscho 100
Rising of the Shield Hero
neoselket
neoselket
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Fullmetal Alchemist(watch the original then brotherhood), Spy x Family, Death Note, Oregairu, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War, Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan, Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai, Demon Slayer, Komi can't communicate, and My Hero Academia.
In no particular order.
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
I'm gonna recommend RWBY for you.
Kuroi Neko♡
Kuroi Neko♡
Thank you all for the recommendations! :D Now I will have to spend my whole life to watch them all lol. -_-
RTree
RTree
this is one I don’t hear that much but all the episode are on YouTube right now, it’s called samurai champloo

also DRAGON BALL
DRAGON BALL Z
DRAGON BALL SUPER
ALL THE THE DRAGON BALL, Z, AND SUPER MOVIES
Kuroi Neko♡
Kuroi Neko♡
Love Dragon Ball Z! :dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate:
  • Love
Reactions: RTree
Back
Top Bottom