Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
What shifting thing?
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Holding the shift key does in fact make you sprint.
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
Yeah, constantly having to use Caps Lock may get tiring.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
...reality shifting?? lol
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
Oh. That, I have zero goddamn experience in. Usually, I just do roleplay.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I still don't know what you mean. And it honestly sounds like something I'm definitely supposed to know what it is.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
i tried the "raven" method last night. felt a little abnormal, like pressure on my jaw and tingling in my arms and legs, (supposed to be common symptoms of shifting) but it didn't work in the end. I might try again tonight. Everyone says that the main reason they didn't shift completely was because they got excited and opened their eyes too early. still kinda skeptical, though.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
@Ivyss oh. basically just where you close your eyes and try to go to an alternate reality. i recommend looking it up.
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
So... dreaming.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Things don't work in such a way as for that to really work. Just hoping that when I leave I get a life that isn't... so... wrong.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
a little, but you should look it up for more info. You're supposed to be shifting your consciousness to another reality, kind of switching places with that other "you". People recommend it for meeting their comfort character. I wouldn't blame you if you're skeptical as well.
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I'd say I'm skeptical and would call it weird, but then again... take one look at my PFP.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
@Ivyss ik, i'm still not really buying it either, but some people swear by it, and by what they say it is safe, so I'm trying something new.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
@Sandstorm Σ lol to each their own, i'm just trying something new.
Ivyss
Ivyss
I mean, I've had glimpses of some of my other lives, but never was it intentional, nor long.
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I find it's less "I know it's real and want it to happen" and more "god I wish that were me but I don't expect it to be real"
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
i believe in stuff like past lives, alternate realities, chakra balancing, rock/oil healing, etc, so i was kind of interested in this.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
@Sandstorm Σ me too lol. I'm just kind of putting my faith in whats out there and hoping its real.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Alternate realities and other lives (including past) I too believe in, but not the chakra thing or the rock/oil healing.
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
WalnutsPeanutsCoconut
to each their own then :)
Back
Top Bottom