Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What kind of guests perform moderation duties? Correct me if I'm not the first to ask the question. `:rolleyes:
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I think it shows that when someone may be looking to delete their own message or deleting someone else's message on their profile. Weird that a guest session would show that though, but probably something similarly innocuous.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Glad I'm not the only one expressing such sentiment! `:D
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I'm guessing it's not someone who's logged in as "hidden"/"anonymous"?
    One of the others who doesn't mind actual Journey Mode gameplay. `:D
    I wonder what incentives can exist to vary forum usage? More of the same can get boring after a while! `:indifferent:
    Like the avatar, my signature currently undergoes maintenance. Don't think I got this much enjoyment with the signature since ever!

Either that or it's setting up spoilers. I like setting up spoilers! `:D
    With the positives I got for rp_rockford in my mind, perhaps the best choice is to revise my Mod and Play thread to a Garry's Mod general. `;)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    ... And done. My screenies will come later.
    This ice cream sandwich got more cream than cookies! `:p
    • Haha
    Reactions: RTree
    RTree
    RTree
    That just sounds like a double stuff Oreo as an ice cream sandwich
    I know it's not a competition, but Switch members are getting up there with mobile members in making use of more forum features. `:)
    • Haha
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    It's easy to be both. :D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There seems to be something about the lovely game on portable devices invoking that activity! `:D
    Two years passed since a greatly appreciated aspect for State of the Game came out.

The fora could use more showcasing! Not just to see what fellow members can come up with (vanity wise), but the commentary.
    Edits made on the AMA today:
    1. Revising the opening post for clarity.
    2. Stance on eating daikon radishes.
    3. Possibly swapping Mod and Play for a game I put many hours in that I wholly enjoyed.
    4. A disclaimer about how my answers can change after some time so these changes don't seem sudden.
    I wonder what prevents twist tops emerging the standard for caps on glass bottles.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    It's the bottle opener industry, isn't it?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Could be. Special emphasis on Virgil's bottles deviating from that norm for no good reason! `:D
    It also came to my attention that I somehow have the combined effects of Greedy Rings and Celestial Magnets. Could it be a part of today's update? ':eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom