Coleyohley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Found your post about pyramid loot and have to agree. It drives me nuts that the devs went out of their way to make it so that you could get almost everything no matter how your world spawned but left out such good items.

Some people seem to think the game is more interesting when you're arbitrarily locked from getting the items you want without making multiple worlds.
    Mana Cloak is garbage. If you use this thing, I beg you to tell me why.
    IndigoRage
    IndigoRage
    Flower is for people who just want to spam. If you look at things from a high skill metagaming perspective, all items that serve a defensive purpose or have an effect on hit are pointless because you can just no-hit. That isn't majority of people playing. I don't include cloak or flower in my builds, but I don't think they're garbage or anything. They're just something for someone who plays differently.
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    To add to what @IndigoRage is saying, I'm a "razor's edge" type player, and don't mind winning by the skin-of-my-teeth. [1] 🤔🥤
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    I can count on both hands, the number of times that Star Veil/ Cloak has save my a**, in PvP and just normal runs. It's a good item... [2]
    I see people throw shade at Calamity for making players fight SCal in a box but honestly, I think it’s the right call. The game is absolutely BLEEDING with Runaway methods that make the bosses absolute jokes and a great many bosses would become a lot more interesting if fought in a limited area.
    If I had any desire to play Terraria at all I would write a multiple-hour long commentary/critique of the entire game.

Unfortunately I have grown to hate this game, so I’m going to do it for Celeste instead.
    :dryadhappy:
    Working on a snarkier, funnier, meaner style of writing, similar to that of Rusty's style from The Superforge.

Hope it's fun to read lol.
    So today I learned that most of the testing for this game is done in multiplayer.

If that’s the case, how does something like Duke Fishron only targeting one person for the entire fight slip through? He literally does not switch targets until that person dies.

Either I’ve been lied to, or the playtesting in this game has some real issues.
    Empress of light. FTW. No Wings. No Mounts. No Damage-Blocking items. No Cheese of any kind. Pre-Cultist Gear.

This took a huge amount of time and was a ton of fun.

Shyguymask
    Shyguymask
    Good job with this. But using Razorpine used against EoL's 50 defense with no Ichor just begs the use of Betsy's Wrath sooooo much.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    They only used pre-golem gear so I assume that's another rule of their challenge.
    Coleyohley
    Coleyohley
    @Shyguymask If you look closely I’m not using Damage Accessories either. There’s a LOT you could do to make this build stronger.

The reason I’m not using those is because I actually DID use them at one point during the challenge, and I thought they actually made it far easy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom