Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suggest adding a magical weapon similar to zenith, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I didn't know where to write to you, and now I've found you
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Prototype idea for the Zenith. It was never implemented into the game, so it's unobtainable without third party software
    Г
    Галин
    I meant that there should be weapons in each class that you collect after the moonlord like Zenith
    maranethan 🐿
    maranethan 🐿
    @Redigit @Cenx I'm teaching a career prep class and one of my students is interested in game design. He has been doing a research proj to detail what it takes to get into game dev and what steps he needs to take to get where he wants to be for his future. Would you guys would be open to an interview with him about how you got into game design and what it takes to be an Indy dev?
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    You would be better off dm’ing them on twitter they are more active over there
    Grim006
    Grim006
    I don't have a Twitter...
    Thanks for the tip though!
    Feel free to use this comment section as the New Twitter
    buff the cobalt naginata
    make it not suck :red:
    please @Redigit
    or ill stab somebodyyyy wittthhh some glass.
    it looks like it should deal more damage
    then the damned night's edge.
    currentlyyy it does less...
    then a :red:ing dark lance, from a goddamn pre-hardmode shadow chest
    buff it, @Redigit or you will be the guy stabbed with the glass.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Naginata? Make it deal 4 more damage than dark lance (a couple other hardmode ore spears should be buffed due to this), and practically just make cobalt as good as its other.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    there. conversation? OVER.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    HE DID IT :D
    Screenshot 2022-12-08 9.22.37 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-08 9.22.23 AM.png

COBALT NAGINATA NOW DO MORE THAN NIGHT EDGE!
    i can die in peace
    A
    Terraria Community Forums 2 When?
    RTree
    RTree
    I would take terraria 3 over 2
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    terraria: 1.4.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9 : the last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last last update
    RTree
    RTree
    i wish it never ends
    Receive my cordial greetings Mr.
    programmer I would like help with an incompatibility problem in my Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9600 cell phone with the TERRARIA.

CELLULAR: Samsung S9
    MODEL: SM-G9600
    ANDROID: 10
    LANGUAGE: SPANISH
    Hello Red. I have a quick question. Why was Vial of blood removed from terraria?
    Reactions: TerrariaOn3DS
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Old gen console exclusive content
    Voided Gem
    Voided Gem
    Thank you, would be cool to have a bat pet though. Imagine a vampire bat as a pet.

Attachments

• 1662744484139.png
      1662744484139.png
      4 KB · Views: 64
    Ordeni
    Ordeni
    Super late response, and I know you seem to not have pc; but if you do, a few mods and bat npcs back, and one mod even re-adds blood vial. Heck, I am working on a mod that should pay homage to blood vial and add a sort of vampire-like looking [baby] bat to terraria so players can enjoy having a little bat friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom