Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So for my videos do you want terraria music or non terraria music?(like I’m not gonna have the background music play as there’s gonna be jump cuts quite a bit so I’m gonna be doing this)
    But the first video I’m posting with a lot of jump cuts has in game music on it so i couldn’t change it in the video and didn’t decide to do it until now.
    I only have about 412 hours of playtime on pc of terraria.
    But I’ve played a lot more, I think if we were to count console and mobile maybe I’m up in the thousands.
    I have so many characters I’ve moved off the grid on mobile onto a separate file just to make it more clean(I should do that again)
    actually now that I think about it maybe it’s over 1300 hours as I forgot to add up when I played mobile on a kindle
    Guys guys guys, not only am I actully editing a video now
    I literally am enjoying doing it and actually am doing my best to make sure it is very entertaining with it.
    I honestly can’t wait to show it to you guys, it’s definitely a peak from my laziness from older videos
    Reactions: Creeper326
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Now when will the video come out?
    Probably not for another month at the least.
    I think that’s a good outline.
    And guess what I’m gonna try doing thumbnails again!
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    If you’re curious what video well…
    It’s way harder from my FTW MM start in hardmode as if I were to do that now it’s legendary mode, but this one is legendary mode but also it’s on the magnum opus seed
    So Legendary Start in hardmode
    Or legendary magnum opus start in hardmode
    Or legendary getfixedboi start in hardmode
    Which of the 3 do you like?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    NICE
    So I’m gonna reboot skyblock this time on FTW MM cause why the hell not, I want a challenge, I’m gonna finish the current skyblock however, even though I don’t have video on defeating the cultist so the final video is gonna be beating moonlord.
    I’m trying my best to go back to my ways that I’ve edited stuff.
    I need to do a MM hardcore run sometime, not FTW yet as I want to prepare myself for pain of legendary mode that FTW puts on master mode worlds…
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I need to go back to that mind set in order to do videos again and need to do simple challanges so the FTW MM skyblock is actually gonna probably be in the future after I finish school.
    Whip only is going smoothly once I got the snapthorn it’s all started becoming way easier.
    I’m working on getting obsidian armour, don’t care if I don’t beat brain of chtuhlu but I just need enough tissue samples for the armor.
    Also I totally would be able to beat EoC if it weren’t for me not being able to find Hermes boots…
    Also boulders are epic on this seed
    It’s FTW MM whip only, which means legendary mode!
    Best way to play 1.4.4 to view everything new is play a regular world on expert or master as it’s a breeze compared to a lot of other things
    I’m still upset I can’t finish linkog’s playthrough. I mean I could but EoW one shot me at like 350 health…
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The damage scaling is not behaving normally for the EoW on FTW/Everything and I think it got patched for PC, the same hotfix should come for mobile when the hotfixes catch up for it.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Actually my mistake. Looks like for mobile the current hotfix patch should have fixed it (1.4.4.1) if you haven't attempted EoW since the hotfix patch it should be a little easier, even on Legendary mode.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Dunno if it was in 1.4.4 or 1.4.4.1 but I’ll check whenever I can to see if it’s better
    So I got my sibling to break 4”3 life crystals in the everything seed.
    And none of them were boulders :(
    We did have fun though, dying quite a lot.
    And we got so lucky with the open space in the mushroom area didn’t even have to break much crispy honey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom