Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1666897632043.png

As much as I don't want 1.4.5 to happen (engine is limited)

1666897733941.png

Pufferfish in Terraria is something I want in 1.4.5 (Should be so that you can eat pufferfish, but it gives you the poisoned/venom debuff), also Dead Cells crossover could be good but I don't play it (and Terraria is PEGI 12 and Dead Cells is PEGI 16)
    Just going to say this, I may try to use the Hunt for the Singularity characters (Derock and his crew) in other RPs, if not, they probably just end up being one-offs
    Imagine this,

you live your life, but one day...

You encounter yourself (your current self, past self, future self, reincarnated self, etc.) who mimics your every move.

and no, you aren't looking into a magic mirror or anything with a reflection.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    i go find funny valentine and tell him to stop
    I am experiencing another bug on Switch, the Crimson still converts Mud to Dirt and in term, Jungle Grass to Regular Crimson Grass.

However, this only applies to Jungle Grass/Mud being infected by a nearby block, the edge of my Jungle got hit by the Crimson in hardmode and the Jungle Grass that got hit became Crimson Jungle Grass like intended with it only drying out nearby uninfected mud blocks.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Note: I made a hellevator to stop the Crimson side of the Jungle from spreading to the safe side of the Jungle, so no worries about the safety of my Jungle.
    Who is the strongest video game protagonist/playable character out of every video game you can think of..?

(Not counting customizable characters like Steve/Alex and the Terrarian or literal gods/demi-gods)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Undertale has a pretty good viewpoint on both of these, actually
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    S
    Sylv
    Galan from MCoC
    He is just a farmer who has a staff with a dying sun on one end and a planet on the other
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Doomslayer is canonically immortal

isnt that like.. half a step from being a god?
    Can we get a list on what was fixed in the recent console hotfix, I can't seem to find one anywhere.

(I seen people complain about stuff like Blood Squids not spawning and achivements not being given but not sure if they got fixed in the recent hotfix)
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Gotta wait a bit for people to compile, I'm guessing. :D
    Unit One
    Unit One
    All of the hot fixes (and what they fixed) are in the first post here: Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

It will tell you what was fixed in what patch (ex. 1.4.4.1) and then also if there were additional Mobile/Console bugs that got fixed.
    So apparently, there's a glitch where the game will change the time to night (around 8pm ingame) and never become day (apparently when it hits 4:30am, it switches to 7:30pm right
    away),

can someone confirm this since I haven't run into this glitch myself.
    Esther
    Esther
    Apparently they just fixed it
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Suuuuuper quick hotfix since a bunch of people flooded the forums about it. :D
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    It's kinda ridiculous sounding, I'm not sure what caused it.
    What would you guys think of a OC who effectively is a pre-existing OC from another universe. ;)
    Esther
    Esther
    Again: *Laughs in J being from a timeline where he didn't betray Esther, and Parallel being from a universe where she sided with Marth instead of Evien and Rythimi*
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Imagine being renamed to avoid confusion with the OG counterpart.
    Esther
    Esther
    They both chose to go by the names they use now because they knew it would get confusing otherwise
    Oh also Mirror is from another dimension-
    when you think about it, the Terrarian/Player Character is kind of a mary sue/gary stu.

1. Can use any weapon effortlessly.
    2. Can use items like the Grand Design and Master Ninja Gear effortlessly.
    3. Can defeat the strongest of monsters (Moon Lord)
    4. Everyone (maybe except the Tax Collector) love him/her
    5. Depending on your views, they can be handsome/adorable.
    Is there a reason (lore-wise) on why Shimmer changes the appearance of NPCs, critters and slimes but makes other enemies invisible and makes players phase through blocks?
    I hope that the devs have fixed the "Ocean draining" bug on consoles, it happened to me on switch.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    From the 1.4.4.5 hotfix changelog. So once console gets this patch, you should be fine. :)
    - Fixed an issue with Oceans being drained repeatedly during gameplay
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    I do hope it gets the patch soon so I don't have to refill the ocean via manual bucket usage. (I do wonder why the bug happens though)
    Eventually, there's going to be a time where we don't get a state of the game. (Because the devs don't have anything new to announce outside of tmodloader news and workshop news)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Only time can tell.
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    True but Redigit is living a true passionate developers dream to be able to continue making money and adding more and more to his creation. AAA companies are all about the money only and there is not much passion by comparison beyond dlcs.
    Should probably disassociate some characters from Terraria (and turn them into fandomless ocs) for freedom's sake unless it doesn't make sense/can't work.

Example: Stock (old oc, I know) wouldn't work outside of Terraria as his lore requires the Corruption in some way (unless I did alot of changes), and no, coming from other worlds won't cut it.
    I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I'm probably one of the younger users (still a minor)
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    I always feel like I'm somehow on the older side of the people I know (at least two or so years older than most I know) and on the younger side (still 2 or so years from being an adult).
    Would you rather?

Get crushed by a rock golem or shocked by a jellyfish?
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    golem would probably kill, and quickly
    jellyfish would hurt, but likely be survivable

depends on whether the jellyfish kills or not
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    what if I tell you,

It's a box jellyfish.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    then i'd pick the golem in a heartbeat