Terraria Community Forums

Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Hm
I'll probably stick with Zparks then.

Speaking of which...
Draft 3.png

Draft 3 right here.
Sylveon getting the only textbox with colour fill because trying to find fitting colours that could actually be seen against their picture is hard like:
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
This whole time and I kept on spelling Fluxx with one x in the collage.
How.
Draft 3 (again).png

There we go.
I believe the title's gotten un-centred as a result, but I'll have that fixed come the next draft.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
lmao i love how you took the pre-existing Terraria and just added On3DS for me
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
I thought it was genius at the time.
Randomly decided that's gonna be the gimmick for the name on your picture.
E
Elemental 131
if you want a background for my text you could use #5fb099
E
Elemental 131
Also wait there's gimmicks?
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Oui. One gimmick for each of the names, because why not, I thought.

But uh. Don't need a colour fill colour for your text box though.
I can use the colour in place of the blue I'm using already though.
Assuming I can figure it out.
Schparks
Schparks
whats my gimmick? :eek:
E
Elemental 131
if you're gonna change that blue then just use my actual text color #401fc7
I was just saying that text color to represent Elemental's wings and Coded Reality
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Oh ok.
I'll use that instead.
E
Elemental 131
also I hab the same question as Zparks there bc while I immediately think of multi-colored, yours and Zparks' also have that
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Hm
Mine uses a radiant gradient though.
And Zparks gets like, 3 colours in their otherwise normal line gradient (I was trying to replicate a rainbow without putting in all 6 colours)
Yours doesn't get a gradient. The gimmick's the sudden change between the colours.

I'll probably change up Esther's name gimmick now. They only got 2 colours in their line gradient. I was thinking simplicity...
Hm...
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
I gave Esther's name stripes.
I think I'll ask them tomorrow for colour ideas.
E
Elemental 131
huh
I just had an idea that my gimmick could be that my name has glitchy effects bc of Glitched World and Coded Reality, but that might be a bit difficult for you
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
That'd indeed be a bit of work.
'sides, the sudden colour change could probably be interpreted as a colour glitch anyhow.
E
Elemental 131
yeah
I guess so
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I mean, I have plenty of forum friends, but I don’t know if most of them are still commonly active.

and no, I think a lot of the mods have borderline wanted to give me a warning when I get a bit heated. So I doubt any of them like me. :I
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Alright.
Think this collage will only need a few more hotfixes at this rate, unless someone else pipes up. Then Imma give myself a headache as I resize everyone's pictures and finagle with the names to fit the new person's picture in. And then give their name a gimmick.

You happy with the people on here, Fluxx?

Draft 4.png
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Also Elemental the first half of your name may be a bit hard to read, sorry about that.
And I'm probably gonna change the name used for you, Sylveone.
E
Elemental 131
it's fine
Back
Top Bottom