Golden Heretic Snakeboat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 6 entire years on this site.

i have seen people come, and i have seen people go. many things have changed in these several years, for most of us, for better or for worse. and in all of this, i remain a proud member of this community, to have known the vast majority of people here. i haven't been active as much as i used to, or want to, but i feel like i have genuinely been bettered by my time with this community.

if this isn't considered an awesome track, i literally don't know what is
    peepoNotes.png
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    How are you doing so well in sekiro

Not sparing the children doesn't really do much other than giving you the bad ending

Dmc has that tendency
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I would call it sheer determination, or as I like to call it "the ability to smash your head into a wall enough times to bring the wall down"

I kinda figured the little sisters would determine the ending of the game.

Oddly enough, I completely dominated mission 20. Guess I'm just better at playing Nero then dante
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    Only thing I get when I do that is immediate death

I commit kill

Nero is sacrilege
    (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

as i said in a previous profile post, i recently got this game, and just a hunch, but i feel i won't be completing this one anytime soon. it's a fun game, and i like it more then its predecessor, but most of this fun seems to be side content, and i like side content.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    so far, i'm only past chapter 4, and the combat feels on the fair side for now, not too difficult, but don't get too complacent in a firefight, or you'll have to restart from a previous checkpoint
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Terraria: The Stars Above)

i would die for smug asphodene.

no seriously, the fact that i'm barely getting into the actual content of the mod and already loving it is insane. it seems that i picked 3 incredible mods right off the rip. this mod is definitely my favorite, and i don't see that changing anytime soon.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Celeste)

oh yea, i bought this game when it went on sale a bit ago. this would be my first platformer i've ever played on keyboard, and it shows. i managed to beat the game with a measly 2435 deaths. and i haven't even gotten into side content aside from collecting strawberries, of which, i missed 70. not a game for the easily deterred.
    I have now added dying light 2 and guardians of the galaxy to my ever expanding game collection
    peepoDJ.gif

Also, new video
    peepoHappy.png

TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    well my brother says that infinite is the worst of the series, and likes bioshock 2 the best, but says that 1 is still pretty good
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    To be fair, infinite being the worst a trilogy games still isn't that bad, when compared to games final fantasy 15 or tales of zestiria, which have to compete with a dozen, or even more, games for the title of "worst x game ever"
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Bioshock Infinite definitely isn't :red: compared to most games, but I would say the gameplay is somewhat weaker.
    (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

So, along with several other games, I got this one a bit ago. It's a pretty good game, although, I should say right now, it's a fromsoftware game, so that right there should explain the difficulty. Functioning stealth mechanics were not something I was expecting from a souls-like game, although I'm not adverse to that potential.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    1. sounds about right, i recommend having full hp and all of your heals ready when you find a huge battlefield.
    also, have you seen the cute snek yet? ya cant miss it when you get to it
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    That's usually my strategy with any enemy that has a health bar anywhere that is not above them in this game
    KEKW.png

Also, no I haven't seen this snek yet, and I'll now be keeping an eye out for it
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    1. thats a good strategy
    i guarantee that youll like the snek, you is snakeboat after all
    "Ok, so this one is pretty much god, this one can bring people back from the dead and create allies out of thin :red:ing air, and this one casts magic that is so powerful that it doesn't even have a name because no one's ever seen it before."

"What about this one? What's his superpower?"

"He knows the 4 rules of responsible gun ownership."
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    We Need that after the gay nughtclub incident omo
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So, I managed to beat solomus. Aside from cheria getting :red:ed up by a mystic arte, it went well. I also managed to beat the final-boss-turned-superboss lambda theos. After maxing out my eleth mixer, I'll start my third playthrough, centered around beating bosses within 1 minute
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I swear, the game was made for this for some reason. Tales games have a penchant for having a grade shop for starting a new game with certain parameters, so that's nothing new. What threw me for a loop was a grade shop option that :red:ing  quintuples all damage dealt and taken
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Considering that the reward for beating solomus is an eleth mixer spell book that negates all damage taken for a cost of 180 eleth per second. With a maxed out eleth mixer draining from full capacity, that's a little under a minute.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Considering that you can double your critical hit rate, carry over skills from titles, carry over bonuses from consumable herbs, along with increasing all damage dealt by a factor of ten, and negating all damage taken for around a minute, this is going to be a beautiful cataclysm
    (Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night)

One week and five days later, I now have the platinum for this love letter to Castlevania-style games. No, I still have no idea what this means, and yes, I will keep using this term despite that.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    The final nitpick is much more minor in comparison then the others, in that one of the armor changes the clothes you're wearing, and they honestly look better then the original outfit, in my opinion.

You're not forced to get this for story reasons, which is good, because it's hidden away just like aegis plate is.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I might consider picking up other games of this style in the future, if my computer is capable of running them.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Also, new uploads
    moogleH.gif

Conundrum: I should probably get solar armor considering it's superior defensive capabilities and dash, but if I do that, I lose out on a metric :red: ton of DPS from offensive beetle armor
    peepoNotes.png
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    And considering that off beetle + Terra blade can take down moon lord with little trouble, survivability wouldn't be an issue, pretty much the only thing after moon lord would be arguably daytime empress, and going defensive on that fight is just
    PeepoNo.png
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    melee speed doesn't help with zenith, so just use solar armor and stick valhalla knight's greaves on that. boom, now you're offensive
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    To be fair, I made this status before I made the Zenith, and still running the Terra blade, but yea, I kinda wish that melee speed helped Zenith instead of hindering it slightly
    No wings, Regen build, or potion buffs, with Terra blade as the main weapon normal mode moon lord kill, everyone.

This weapon is :red:ing cracked now, I love it
    peepoHappy.png
    (Tales Of Graces F)

So, I've made more progress into the post-game dungeon, and also managed to beat the mandatory cameo battle and another superboss. The next update, I will hopefully have felled solomus
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    As for the game itself, I'm surprised by it. It feels faithful to the original while also remaining it's own thing. I suppose I could say it's alot like bloodstained in that regard, whith the difference that I actually played the source material for this one. However, I can't guarantee my opinion won't change, because I haven't gotten very far as of yet.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Terraria: Thorium)

I've decided to pause my playthrough of this mod and start another one despite not actually finishing this one, because the final boss is driving me mad. It wouldn't be so bad if the fight itself wasn't such a slog, but it is.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    It feels like pretty much every attempt is doomed to fail, just due to not having enough DPS for this. And I'm saying that mixing stardust Dragon, stardust cell staff, lunar portal staff, and daybreak at the same time. Regen build has finally failed me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom