Terraria Community Forums

GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
it seems my only purpose on this forum nowadays is to submit controversial status updates, ugh
Esther
Esther
Main reason I'm getting Violet is because the more Pokemon I can see and do research on the more OC ideas I can get and I'm specifically getting Violet because I like purple
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Have fun supporting a deceptive and greedy development company that literally lied to their fans as to why they can't make the games their community deserves, I guess.
Esther
Esther
I basically only get the games because of the OC making I do
If I had better options then I would just stop, but I love the games a lot and they're my childhood so I still get them
I do not approve of the dev team at all (Aside from the people who made the wonderful jokes in the names of some pokemon)
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I never want to speak with you again.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
All I want is for Gamefreak is to return all of the content they've taken from their games, and as long as people allow newer installments to be massively successful financially, they have no incentive to do so. All I have is my voice. The fact that you seem to be willing to cut off all ties with me as a person just because of my negative opinion on the franchise is honestly deeply upsetting to me.
Esther
Esther
Trust me, I want to see the old stuff back too. Seasons especially, because I never got to play gen 5.
E
Elemental 131
I got to play Gen 5, I liked it whenever I see a Deerling change forms, now they're just kinda stuck to one form
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Cibryll
Cibryll
Bringing back all the old stuff would be awesome, especially the National Pokédex. And Return. (Seriously, removing it? Do they have something against the power of friendship or something? ;-; )

Though a Gigantamax Mega Gengar might be a nightmare. ^^;;;
  • Love
E
Elemental 131
the Nat Dex would be very hard to do
Also friendship is literally a required mechanic now-
  • Love
Back
Top Bottom