Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
:0-
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Yeah...
As you guys know, I haven't really done much on here in... three months now? I think that's it.
Why did I leave? It's actually pretty simple. Being on here got to be too much for me. I was getting 80+ notifications pretty much every day and I couldn't respond to all of them. I didn't have the time every day to post even a single time on everything I was supposed to be active in, so I just... didn't.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Not the best approach, but actually it might've been the right thing to do considering circumstances that are otherwise irrelevant and thus won't be mentioned here.
So, am I coming back? To answer it simply... no. Or at least, not very quickly, since that's what i'm trying to avoid. Because then I'd probably just get overwhelmed and leave again.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Frankly, I don't have the time or means to be active on here. I can try to post at least once per week, but being active on any particular thread will most likely be the exception and not the rule.
Of course, now that I've posted this I'm going to be really active again just like pretty much every other time I've made a post like this.
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
  • Haha
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
I felt a bit overwhelmed by my alerts as well at some point to be honest
I kinda just limited myself to only really being active in a few RPs, and I don't actually have tlpw watched
(also profile post alerts are my worst nightmare tbh)
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Yeah... A lot of the problem was that once I checked my notifications they all unmarked and then got deleted afterwards (Which I guess is what happened anyway). That was gonna be in my monologue but it got a bit (Read: a lot) too rambly.
Esther
Esther
Oof
Maybe you could do something similar to what I did (disabling the auto-watching of threads, along with stuff like reactions and also commented on sometimes)
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
Yeah.
I also think I'm going to start out on only a few threads (Probably ones that aren't too active if it's an rp)
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
Makes sense (and in terms of RPs, *glances at ICY being preetty dead right now with Elemental and I both missing it (though we'd probably need Wisp back too, but that should be a bit less required if we focus on characters that don't need Wisp around)* (Not trying to pressure you here btw, just pointing it out as a small suggestion))
Back
Top Bottom