Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would people accept a typical shonen story if the reason why powers of friendship are important because the main character is prone to feeling overconfident (hence a circle of others to make sure it knows the limits)?
    Kirby and the Forgotten Land is equal parts love letter to past (3D) entries and the result of many years spent making Kirby himself work in a fully 3D space.

Car-Mouth got me yearning for a revisit of Air Ride. Maybe watching Right Back At Ya! `:D
    Reactions: Mr. Spruce Tree
    Esther
    Esther
    I recommend watching the anime, it's really good. If you need a link to a place to watch the episodes, I can give you one as soon as I get home.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks for the info! `:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    To this end, PB&J Fridays at Potato Corner sound more trustworthy than Pizza Mondays and Bagel Tuesdays in Planet Fitness.

PB&J Fridays were never officially established at Potato Corner. `:p
    I wonder what song samples amen break the most...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I could always use more reasons to prefer it over Dusk! `:D
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Dusk looks pretty neat tho, and the soundtrack does appeal to my taste. I think that’ll be my next game after I ‘finish’ payday 2.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They can't possibly come up with another job taking place before The White House. `:p
    Today's status updates tripled the character limit compared to Twitter's doubling. Editing has always been around, but fora updates increasing limits also introduce a plethora of additions for updating. Given what I read about the latter, there's never been a better time. As much as I'd wanna state "You don't if you're not feeling like it," at least give it a chance before making that call.
    [TF2] The joke is that the map has a considerably realistic style contrasting the game's usual style. Furthermore, minimal deviations were made in the name of maintaining that classic TF2 gameplay.
    Some thoughts dawned on me today, fellow members: If a game with a standout mechanic exists, then why bother developing a successor if it's gonna end up offering an inferior experience compared to the original game? Perhaps it's easier and a little more practical to expand upon established formulas... `:indifferent:
    • Love
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    But then games get dull once that formula becomes the norm. :D

Sure, the new mechanic could be inferior. Or it could be even more fun. Youll never know until you try. :happy:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Perhaps destiny settled on Soccer Kid competing against Marko('s Magic Football).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom