Trekko727
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my computer sometimes showing weird behaviour. anti virus not showing anything.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    I never enter search when the wiki search shows up...
    I'll reinstall Chrome or maybe just install Waterfox.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    I found it looolll, it was called Desk 365 by 337 technology
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    my anti virus claims its not a virus but I just quarantened it
    I made possible to damage 2 sides of my ear piece and it looks ok and it just deosn't work anymore xD
    weird glitch when using tapi version with terraria: sticky things dont stick and buff counter not working
    I'll be very busy this January with school and homework! Hope you guys can understand and give me time.
    Currently, I'm doing textures and images for update 0.8.7 and 0.8.8. Also I'm working on Everybody's mod. Release date is TBA later.
    Waited the entire day and not a single vote has been casted. I dont know who is watching my topic..
    Anyone knows a good place to learn C#?
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    To be honest, the best way I learned is by decompiling Terraria and breaking stuff (and fixing it). To be a coder you need to have experience, and to get experience, you need to throw yourself into it.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    Oh ok.. its gonna be a long breakthrough but once Im there ( coding) I would feel the joy of coding. Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Yeah, but a tip of advice / warning: Some people just aren't mentally programmers. To be a programmer, you have to have a certain mindset. I wish you best of luck, and if you need help with anything, feel free to ask me.
    It has brought my attention that there many shark weapons (its from KSI vid, I dont wanna be racist) I nearly wanted to make "N###a Shark"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom