Golden Heretic Snakeboat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 6 entire years on this site.

i have seen people come, and i have seen people go. many things have changed in these several years, for most of us, for better or for worse. and in all of this, i remain a proud member of this community, to have known the vast majority of people here. i haven't been active as much as i used to, or want to, but i feel like i have genuinely been bettered by my time with this community.
    Lily would be all over this "catpocalypse" thing going on right now, Aaron and Kain would want absolutely nothing to do with any of it, Finn and Lodestar would be going along with it just because Lily is, Terra would be trying to recruit Asphodene into the ranks, and Emma would be utterly confused as to why she has to babysit 5 children by herself
    What is a phone notification? For me, it's a chance to remind everyone that black Spiderman screaming "shocker" is absolutely hilarious. Or that there is no place for a square. Or that big bill hell's cars hates Baltimore.
    (Tales Of Vespiria: Definitive Edition)

So, quite a few things have happened, and several of them are spoilery.

First off, this isn't something I noticed recently, but Yuri is :red:ing stylin'. Most tales protags like holding onto their weapons, but not yuri, nah he throws that thing around like he gets paid to do it. And I'm here for it
    KEKW.png
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If I recall, Tales of Vesperia has three distinct storylines. Each one with their own individual antagonists and characters that it focuses on.
    It's definitely a hefty game and I imagine additions like Patty and Flynn* in the party likely added a little more to that bulk. (*Originally, Flynn was a temporary party member.)
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    The storyline thing seems about right, if I had to say. I'm guessing I'm close to the end of the second storyline, with where I am now.

When talking about Flynn being a temporary member, do you mean at ghasfarost, baction/Heracles, or both
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    To my knowledge, he was only playable for a single battle where he and Yuri defend a town. I don't exact specifics because it's been a long long while since I last saw anything relating to the game.

Also, Patty didn't even exist as a character... but I THINK there was a vague reference to her in the game... but I might be misremembering.
    (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

So, I ended up playing this game for  WAY longer then I thought, and before I knew it, It was almost 6:30 am. I'm still playing it now, and I've made alot of progress. When I started today (really yesterday
    KEKW.png
    ), I had 2 bosses down. As of writing this, I have 9 down now.
    (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

All volatiles are dead.

I was wondering why volatiles were so nightmareishly hard in this game, but then remembered that they were nightmareishly hard in the last game as well, so I figured it was supposed to remain this way.

Nope.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I managed to acquire a particular weapon which, despite it's name, does no more damage to goons then it does to regular infected. Setting up a class centered around this weapons traits and damage resistance has made it actually feasible to take on volatiles in 1-one-1 combat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Taking them on in groups however, is still a quick death, but probably not for much longer.

There are six types of armor pieces you can acquire in this game, face, torso, gloves, torso "add-on", pants, and boots, I was normally running a setup that hugely reduces stamina costs while doing parkour moves
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    The different classes have different specialties, such as increasing health regeneration or certain weapon damage, with several randomized stat boosts, like increasing the potency of healing items, or decreasing damage taken from certain adversaries
    I pity the next mod that logs on, to be completely honest
    Reactions: CatTheTerrarian
    Chir'
    Chir'
    I mean, far as I understand it shouldn't take too much work for them to get the posts removed if they terminate the account.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What happened?
    Chir'
    Chir'
    There was a person who pretty much just spammed "Delete my account. All users should have the right to delete their account." Or at least close to that all over the forums.
    (Just Cause 3)

If I had to describe this game in two words, they'd be "stupidly fun*. Pretty much the entire game consists of blowing things up, tethering things into other things to make them blow up, and flinging people off of cliffs. And I'm not even a day into the game
    KEKW.png
    So, unfortunately my computer broke down completely and refuses to start, good news is that this catastrophic failure is covered by my warranty, so I don't have to pay for it, bad news is that it needed to be shipped out to be fixed, so it won't be back for 2 to 3 weeks. It's better then nothing though
    Picardia.png
    (Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy)

I managed to beat this game tonight, and, while I did mention that the combat wasn't my favorite, it wasn't bad, it just refused to change for pretty much the entire game. Ended up getting new costumes close to the end of the game for absolutely no reason that I can fathom
    (Terraria: Thorium)

so, i migrated to 1.4. i'm currently in the process of moving people around and trying to get the zenith so i can actually fight the primoridals without the fight being a proto-yiazmat. so i'll have the thorium 1.4 playthrough and the stars above 1.3 playthrough happening right after one another as of right now.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Chronos: Before The Ashes)

i managed to beat this game, and while the gameplay was solid, this definitely isn't my favorite. there's a certain puzzle in the later half of the game that is simple, but utterly terrible, preceding a puzzle type i just naturally hate. also not a fan of the ending. at all.
    (No Man's Sky)

So, I finally managed to actually update this game. I also completed the leviathan expedition. I'm liking the Sentinel update as much as I thought I would, and while I'm a tad upset that you can't exceed the 3 upgrade module limit anymore, supercharged slots make up for that nicely.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    On a typical heat hazard planet, I can go 33 minutes without recharging hazard protection, and on an extreme heat planet, 7 minutes. Haven't tested it during an extreme storm though. I hope a later update allows you to create supercharged slots, because that sounds wonderfully broken
    Did you know that if you try to search for the word "gullible" with the forums search function, it won't bring up any results because the word is too short?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom