Noahblast20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I’ve played a game or two recently)
    StarCraft: the AI is so unbelievably stupid sometimes that it’s comedic. (8/10)
    Last night I had brilliant conversation with my brother. We were talking about 4D. I compared it’s relation to 3D like 3D’s relation to 2D. I now have ideas for a 1D game.
    Can someone tell me why there are so many catgirls here?
    Esther
    Esther
    Catgirlpocalypse going on. I swear, we have one of these random apocalypses at least once a year, roughly.
    vessal
    vessal
    i think i resisting it but umm im becoming something else
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    No, lilac, stay out of this. No! STAY OUT OF THIS AAAAA!

NYA!
    Fnaf timeline be like: snap neck, deranged furry wearing a fursuit stuffs dead children into fursuits, fursuits start murdering people, bb bites off someone’s face (might not be canon), fire, fire, pizzaplex.
    • Haha
    Reactions: vessal
    vessal
    vessal
    the games being cannon within the games
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    Check out 'a completely canon fnaf timeline'
    If you haven't already, it's hilarious yet somehow makes sense
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    I have already watched both parts. It’s really funny. Micheal burned the copy of Seinfeld in front of them. With 5/6 of their spirits crushed, they vowed revenge.
    Kilofeet. A horrible compromise.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Probably also someone's fetish.
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    As unexpected as that comment was. I do believe I have attracted it to my page. And about that. Yes. Horrible units of measurement are probably that. And if you were talking about horrific aberration-like conglomerates. Then yes. That is quite definitely true.
    Pokémon scarlet and violet have a lot of problems. Clodsire and Dudunsparce aren’t any of them.
    • Love
    Reactions: Doodles
    Esther
    Esther
    two problems they do have: Wiglett and Wugtrio. Why.
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    Because they aren’t
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    @Esther I really dislike Wiglett and Wugtrio, they are un-creative, and they don't even do the thing well they are trying to do...
    The whole convergent evolution thing doesn't make sense when you can literally find the thing it's convergent to... IN THE SAME REGION!
    Doesn't help that Gen 5 did the whole concept of Convergent Evolution way cooler...
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Should I plug my most recent mspfa? Yes.
    If you know what helltaker is. Then you can’t say anything about it or in else get outed.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Doesn't that out yourself
    Schparks
    Schparks
    All I know is that it reminds one of that one Jimmy Neutron episode where he split his personality.
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    It doesn’t out myself if no-one that can’t out themself knows how. And also, in matter of fact, I only know what it is because puzzle games are cool and the story’s really funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom