Terraria Community Forums

Sombyr
Sombyr
Yeah. Hey, have any new roleplays been posted here yet?
Ima check.
Jill
Jill
Char's midway through setting up his newest incarnation of the Island. Good on him!

As for our RPs, I can't help but think that... well, it's a bit over the top, isn't it? Lone Tree is pretty epic, but usually light-hearted. It doesn't have some whacking great universe involved, Hell, we don't even know what's outside the school gates!
R
Red H2O
Well, it kind of has to be there, or else some weirdo will post the entire script of Shrek or something.
Sombyr
Sombyr
Yeah, but they should at least make it like 400 or something. 140 is waaaaay to restrictive.
R
Red H2O
I like to think of it as a challenge in writing. Getting out an entire coherent sentence in 140 characters or less in kind of fun.
Sombyr
Sombyr
How about an entire coherent 5 sentences?
Jill
Jill
As a fellow sufferer of Verbosis, I can't help but wish for the same thing as Gama does. xD;
R
Red H2O
I suppose that would be nice. The worst part for me is trying to post a link to a youtube video or something. I always run out of room.
Jill
Jill
Woooooooahhhhhh. You can like people's comments, now? Wow. THE FUTURE!
R
Red H2O
Wait, you can?! THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.
Sombyr
Sombyr
Yes, now like all my comments.
Jill
Jill
Sparingly; my dear friend. Sparingly. C:<

But like-bombing just got kicked up a notch - dayum.
Sombyr
Sombyr
Yup.
Considering comments and statuses don't qualify as messages now, my like/post ratio should go through the roof.
R
Red H2O
@Gamablaze: I'll consider it, chap.
@Shotte: That's very true. Depending on the length of a comment train on a status, you can exponentially like someone's posts.
Jill
Jill
Damnit Gama, you're such a cynic. I can't believe that's really the first thing you thought about xD;

Although in fairness, as sweaty RPers we should both not really give a damn about that ratio B.S. 'I didn't come ere to do no maths!'
Jill
Jill
@Red Damnit Red! I just said I didn't want any maths, and then you go ahead and use the 'E' word - exponentially!
Sombyr
Sombyr
Yeah, I was kinda joking :p
Jill
Jill
Damnit Gama, no-one asked you to use sarcasm or irony on the new forums! Do not stain thine virgin forums with thine dishonourable behaviour and reproachable sarcasm! ~ Albert Einstein
Sombyr
Sombyr
But hey! 7/4 Like/Post! :p
Jill
Jill
More Maths? *Smacks Gama upside the head with a handily placed protractor*
Back
Top Bottom