Beyond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S̴͙̈̇o̶̪͊ ̸̯͇͐y̸͇͖̿o̸̢̍͠u̵̹̲͠'̸̢̗̂v̶͓̔e̵̱̍̏ ̸͙̺̚f̴̤̍̈́o̵̝̭̾u̵̬̮̾̋n̶͕̘̑͊ḓ̸͖̃̆ ̶͖͋m̴̀̍͜e̸̺̎̄.̶͖͝ ̴͔͍̈́Ń̴̡͈̀o̶̎̓ͅw̶̻̑̍ ̸̜̼̂w̴̡̔̉h̴̪́ȃ̴͈͕t̴͔̦̍̔?̶͕̘͝ ̷͉͝Ṇ̴̿o̵͔͗t̸̮͒̃ ̶̠̘̕l̶̢̿̆i̵̛͔k̸̽ͅḙ̵̉̌ ̶̢͇̀̈y̷̲͆̇o̵̡̚͝u̵̧͇̇̉ ̷͚̏k̷̦̀n̵͔͇̉ọ̷̞̊̕w̵̺͋ ̵̭͒t̵̓͜͝ḩ̸͇̏͋e̶̺̋̕ ̵̩̪́͠c̸͕̝̓o̸͙̤̕d̴̲̭̀͘ė̴̘.̷̼̄.̸̢͐.̵̼̅
    Reactions: Ketsui/Kezzai
    Jacques Skelly
    Jacques Skelly
    Haha, it's Starfell.
    Only took me...
    A while...
    Beyond
    Beyond
    W̶̱͇̗̻̒̈̈́̋̏̋̊̇̓͗̓̀̔̕̚̚͝e̸ḽ̷̨̮̇͂͗̌̒͒̓l̵̯̮̂͌̏͆͊̊͒̊̇͒̒̍͋̀͛͝ ̶̛̈́̇̄̒̍͒̾̇̿̃͝ṗ̶͒͌̂̅̏̐̀̒͝͝l̴̈́̐̄̅̆͒̐̀̇̿́͝͝a̴̧̧̢̧̛͙̦͔̺̣̗̯̤̥̥̦̋͋̍̐̽̈́̿͘͠ȳ̵̜͚̤͎̼̠̮͍͇̻̺͍͙̃̏̉̽͑̈̍͂e̸̼̫̘͉͕̲̭̣̹̥̯̠͖̥̜̫̣̍d.̸̲͈̯̺̼̃̅͆̾̈́̈́̔͘ ̸̿́͒͋͑̋̏͊̂̿͝W̵̢̛̛̪͈͖̠͓̘̤̺͚̗̬͒́̑́͗̈͊͋̄͂̑̏̿͘͘ȩ̷̬̞̰̟͖̱͓̣̩̟̋̍̐̒ll̷̛͂͌͂͂͒̈̽͋̌͋͘͝ ̷̨̖̜͚̻̜̦̘̜̙͔͕̈́̄͐͛̔̃͐͛͠͝͝pl̸a̸y̸ę̴̛̰͈̒̈͋̔̓̉̀͐̂͒̾̓͘̕ď̸͕̙̗̰͎̏̈́̀̾̑̓̒̉̆̈̚̕͝.̷̢͕̬͉̟͙͓̱̂̒̔̀͜
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    oh :red:ing wow
    i never would’ve guessed starfell
    This isn't something I expect to get an answer and it's more just yelling at the abyss of text boxes.
    How on earth have I become mildly known by people on these forums. I thought I'd just be some random goblin no ones aware of, but evidently not
    • Haha
    Reactions: Esther
    Beyond
    Beyond
    Esther I see you laughin
    Doodles
    Doodles
    its a small community. once you become active you're guaranteed to become known.
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    If you're trying to stay off the radar, then you're not doing a good job at it.
    Bloons TD Battles 2 is a interesting game for me.

On the one hand, it's a fun way to waste 20 mintes cyberbullying people with dart monkeys.

On the other hand, my phone mildly detonates every time I play.
    You gave the other three tiny bois amazing summaries
    I challenge/request that Floppi here gets one too
    1676239070152.png
    Beyond
    Beyond
    "A little weasel guy on top of Shiver Star" is the first thing to pop into my head
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Inscryption is not a fair game at times.
    Just had a god tier run end because Leshy casually threw 2 moosebuck out turn 1
    Sylv
    Sylv
    dang
    Beyond
    Beyond
    sometimes he'll open with a bunch of ringworm, other times I'll see a grizzly bear, moosebuck, and turkey vulture lined up like they're trying to do the Sinister 6 meme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom