ethan2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. You may have seen this as you were searching to join the Twins Cult. Or, maybe you saw it as its one of my pinned profile posts? Doesn't matter. If you wish to join, read further.
    This is where you join the Twins Cult. The password within my signature. Use it to join.
    We have rules to follow in this cult. They will be listed in the comments. Failure to follow will result in you being kicked from the cult.
    Screenshot 2023-03-22 8.30.16 AM.png
    Guys, help me get this. I want it solely so i can fill the gap in my heart from how my rod of discord farm became a coin & soul farm as soon as I finished it, as it dropped basically instantly after it was done.
    And so he can flex.
    SHUT UP KOBBI!
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Here's my plan: I will post a funny Terraria meme based on a past incident of mine that I definitely didn't steal from google images, and you guys use reactions in a way where i'll get it very quick. That meme will be the next post.
    I know a really easy way to beat empress of light during the day for end game players who want the terraprisma.
    You see, you will need:
    Best class specific armor (Vortex, Stardust, etc.)
    Best class specific weapon (Zenith, Last Prism, etc.)
    and a Prismatic lacewing. (duh)
    Summon her LATE into the NIGHT.
    Weaken her very low before morning.
    Kill her off as soon as it turns day.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    ah
    ethan2
    ethan2
    well then go get a zenith and mobility accessories, makes it ez or the endgamerinos
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    I would say that defense doesn’t matter for the fight, mobility and damage is the highest priority. Zenith plus armor that gives the highest melee damage, celestial starboard, terraspark boots, and melee accessories all reforged with menacing or i think it was fleeting? RoH will be very useful
    Redigit (or whoever makes the smilies on these forums) should soon make Squire slime emoticons. Just imagine being able to use a sleeping squire slime as an emoticon, along with a squire slime threatening something with its mighty weapon (it's copper shortsword) as an emoticon aswell. Just awesome!
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Introverts just hate being around other people.
    I'm pretty sure the reason why furries don't like going out in public is because of how they're treated online.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Now lets end this conversation. I wanna talk about squire slime emoticons, not some furry controversy
    RTree
    RTree
    lol fair, but again, the guy who made them died
    You see, I'm really quiet throughout school. People don't care about how they treat me, but I have an idea to get everyone to be nice to me, & here it is:
    Whenever someone angers me, I write their name in my notebook, & erase it if they are kind to me. (Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone.)
    this allows me to use the quiet kid stereotype to make everyone will think that their life depends on being kind to me.
    Hide your girls y'all, cuz I have
    A COMPLETE REGIONAL DEX IN POKEMON WHITE
    Esther
    Esther
    (I know for a fact I have Shaymin, they're on my current save of Pokemon X)
    ethan2
    ethan2
    damn, if only you could trade back to gen 5, as I would of probably tried to find a way where i could transfer my shiny goldeen from gen 3 to gen 5, then offered to try and give you the shiny goldeen in exchange for the victini. (I don't have much :()
    Esther
    Esther
    It really sucks that back-trading isn't possible
    have any of you ever played on a new world with an already existing character and had the eye of cthulhu spawn and you just say "Oh no, what ever shall I do?" before beating it to death with a zenith?
    I have an entire file on my chromebook that just contains a download of every single video in LukeTheNotable's 100 days in hardcore minecraft series, and yet I still question why it's slow.
    I have finally gotten over my old crush, and I have found someone new. Please wish me luck, and thank you everyone for supporting me & my mental health whilst I was heartbroken. You all mean a lot to me.
    i have came up with NEW NIGHT'S EDGE GEAR
    pixil-frame-0 (38).png
    <-- Night's edge armor, consisting of the Night's Veil (Helmet), Night's Shroud (Chestplate), and Night's Jambeau (Leggings) respectively.
    pixil-frame-0 (57).png
    <-- Night's edge accessories, consisting of the Night's Flight (Wings), Night's Treads (Boots), and Night's Guard (Shield) respectively.
    I'm currently thinking about that time where my dumbass threw a clothier voodoo doll into lava in 1.2 trying to summon the wall of flesh thinking it was a guide voodoo doll.
    (petition to make the clothier die & skeletron spawn when you do that. anyone with me?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom