ethan2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. You may have seen this as you were searching to join the Twins Cult. Or, maybe you saw it as its one of my pinned profile posts? Doesn't matter. If you wish to join, read further.
    This is where you join the Twins Cult. The password within my signature. Use it to join.
    We have rules to follow in this cult. They will be listed in the comments. Failure to follow will result in you being kicked from the cult.
    I like to bully and tease my fbi agent by searching up on google how to do some of the most evil terrorist acts that disobey every single part of the geneva convention that makes even satan himself shiver in fear followed by "In Minecraft"
    I made a list of what each terraria boss would do when they see a child.
    BossList.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I love it
    Meanwhile in my lore the lunatic cultist has consistently been a great person who would definitely comfort the child-
    look! me made art!!! u guys like???
    IMG_20230411_070220.jpg

it's a resprite of skeletron (made to look like the clothier), eye of cthulhu (made to look ancient), and king slime (made to have much more stuff in him).
    in my opinion i believe terraria would be better if the terra blade took the zenith's place and a fixed variant of the broken hero sword took the terra blade's old spot
    just imagine a terraria and minecraft crossover, where the main characters of the 2 games fight in both.
    Just imagine fighting Steve in terraria and The Terrarian in Minecraft.
    • Love
    Reactions: Contemplator
    vessal
    vessal
    I was thinking something like corruption in minecraft with eater of worlds as a new boss. Terraria crimson forest along with wither.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    That idea kinda wouldn't work as first off, Terraria already has a crimson forest, and they added it a while ago, and second off, THE WITHER IS BASED OFF OF TERRARIA, One of the minecraft devs said themselves; and P.S. Terraria already added a dragon due to a crossover (with that dragon being Betsy), so the ender dragon would be a boring addition, and The Warden could maybe be possible, If you were meant to kill him.
    Does anyone have a link for an in-browser 3ds emulator, that's not blocked on school chromebooks and doesn't require me to download the emulator? As I really want to use this terraria 3ds zip file I got.
    I have actually been doing a terraria playthrough for about a month now, and this playthrough I've actually been fishing often, and it's started to make me like the angler; as I've only done 12 quests for him and I already have all of the ingedients for the Fish Finder, and a Super Absorbent Sponge. He must've learnt to give me good items from the 88 times I have killed his ancestors in previous playthroughs, eh?
    I am currently making a confection variant to the optic staff, it'll be done in just a whip of time, hopefully.
    I SPEEDRAN MAKING SPRITES OF THE OTHER TRIPLETS AND DEFINITELY DIDN'T FORCE THE KIDS THAT ARE IN MY ATTIC AT GUNPOINT TO MAKE THEM! :D
    pixil-frame-0 (65).png
    pixil-frame-0 (66).png

Drowsyopia is made of hot chocolate & is like a stronger retinazer, whilst Observaract is made of b-day cake & uses ribbons as whips and spawns minions
    I have made a boss for the confection: The Triplets! I'm making some sprites, but I have made 1 thus far, and I have named him: Hyperagmus! Here's his info:
    pixil-frame-0 (64).png

Notes:
    1. He's made of ice cream.
    2. In his 3rd phase, he is immortal and cannot be harmed, & you must survive him as he melts.
    3. The Sugarimera is a confection variant of Mechdusa.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Made of ice cream? What?
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Hyperagmus (along with the other 2 of these supposed "triplets") will be made of sweets and sugary foods just like the confecton, and drop confected bars instead of the hallowed bars the normal mechs drop.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    welp I'ma gonna to listen to the voices by making more pixel art instead of seeing the sun and start questioning my life, and why at the age of 13 I decided to become the media's slave.
    IDEA!
    pixil-frame-0 (61).png

Info/origins:
    The Clarent is the sword that killed King Arthur, who wielded the Excalibur.
    The Clarent would basically be an Excalibur with less damage.
    The Light's Edge's name is based on the Night's edge's name.
    The Light's Edge would basically be a Night's Edge with more damage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom