Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
Still haven't figured it out.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Well, it’d be boring if anyone has. Or maybe pretentious.

I heard the view somewhere before that people are enigmas. And I, rationally inclined, am inclined to agree.
Yet enigmas are puzzles, and all puzzles have solutions. Ergo, deducing the clockwork of the human psyche, the mind and its interactions with emotions, must be the greatest puzzle to exist.
Beyond
Beyond
It's like a Rubix cube if every space swapped with a different one every second.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Well, perhaps there's some pattern to the chaos.

For me it's more like trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle. Many of the pieces often have inconsistent shapes, and just as many are invisible, leaving me to guess when I can't find a way to see them, or can't spot them.
And who knows, it doesn't have to be a puzzle with one plain solution. What if it's only solved when you learn to navigate it?
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Can you really 'win' when the win conditions aren't objective?
Beyond
Beyond
Current objective:???
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
After all, if it were simple...
Then it wouldn't be so curious, now would it.

It's still a haze, but it's an interesting maze to explore in one's pondering every now and then.
Beyond
Beyond
A labyrinth within a labyrinth, all while the walls still shift
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Yet perhaps, surely it can be navigated somewhat with correct application of the will...
Beyond
Beyond
"It never truly is a matter of if, only when. I just fear that when will be beyond the time we have"
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
It's not really a test of tech, but rather whether one can ever hit the nail on the head with the correct path of thinking.
A whole lot more horizons are currently open in that respect, I believe. The thing is that there's a whole lot of things that can be adjusted. And the execution's difficult to nail even if the theory's right...
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Some of us can't quite help but give it a shot anyway, no matter how dark and impossible it might seem.

The heck we on about-
Back
Top Bottom