forgoten
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am done waiting for updates... Looks like it's time to replay every game I own for the 1 millionth time
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    @True dinklewinkle ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ i win
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    .........……….............................................................:)/?.$.):!.)/)>\>).?.).).7.).).$:$...................................:.....;;.....................….....:.:.:.:.:..:.../...:,;:,'.....lol no
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nope I do
    Ok what is it that people just follow me at random?!?!
    Reactions: forgoten
    forgoten
    forgoten
    I think it is spam followers and because newest post show up for everyone on
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    By everyone i meant the last 3
    You
    A guy with a kangaroo avatar..
    And blaze...i dont think he/she/?/it even likes me.
    Hey I'd like too know just why 505 games thinks it acceptable for console terraria too be like 9 months behind on everything!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Because the game's still bought anyways since they don't tell people that before the sale's done?
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    It takes a while for 505 to optimize things for consoles. PS3 especially, since that has a different architecture entirely.

Evidently there's also a submission process and some wait time before the update is approved and released by Microsoft and Sony.
    Question I feel like I am the only one who uses a lot of summoner gear, does anyone else too?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Sharkrons. Building. Wall of watery and sharky death.
    My life is amazing I spend all my time depressed and hiding from the world with youtube as everyone continues hating me so much fun much fun
    My life is amazing I spend all my time depressed and hiding from the world with youtube as everyone continues hating me so much fun much fun
    Ha I have such a happy life everyone hates me and spend all of my time depressed and watching YouTube yay! Go me
    Just sorting and moving my chests the most interesting and fun thing someone can do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom