Terraria Community Forums

AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
(2/2)
I may try and find a way to get on with my phone, as I want to eventually phase out this iPad thing because it’s risky. I need to find a 100% risk free way to do it on my phone though. I’m not entirely sure what I’ll come up with, but I might find something. So I could potentially be on this upcoming week, but that’s a small chance.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Have a good week everyone!
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
1685837625592.jpeg
Beyond
Beyond
Real
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I like how I looked up “Niko Oneshot Waving” and got this.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Well see ya!
Also, you mention stuff being too risky.
Are you not azllowed on here if something of the sorts?
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Yep, I have helicopter parents. Long story as to why I’m so touchy with this, but they essentially hate online forums. If they catch me here, I’ll be screwed until I graduate, so I’d be gone for 2 years. At that point, it’s not even worth coming back, since most of the people I know would be gone or would have forgotten me.
Beyond
Beyond
I can assure thee I'd be neither
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Thanks. : )
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Ah.
I too am in a similar situation, my parents don't want me to have any sort of social media and if they were to know I was in here I would likely be forced to leave for some time.
Beyond
Beyond
It'd be hard to forget the [NOT] cat-person with a gun bigger than themselves.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
That's a good point.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Plus, if you were forced to leave then I'd put you in my sig with the people who are not here any more that I knew, then it'd be impossible for people to forget you!
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Thanks for the kind words guys. : ) This is why I love the forums. I hope your situation also goes well Element, if you’re anything like me, I’d bet being forced to leave the forums would suck.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Yes, they are quite incredible.
I hope yours improves in some way as well. But yes, it definitely would suck.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
I’ve likely got like 10 minutes until my parents get home, so if I don’t get the chance to say it again, see you guys later!
Beyond
Beyond
I am a emotional support rock
Beyond
Beyond
And see ya later
Kit Da Percussionist
Back
Top Bottom