Midnight Heart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• both my hdd's died within a week of each other. the 2nd one didn't show any signs of failure... i had no pc for a week, it sucked...a lot.
    diden`t realize until now that you had a mlp avatar ;3
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i certainly do. until about 3 years ago, it would have been an anime one. i love both though. c:
    saturday night, my sister was yelling, growling like a demon, banging on stuff, and messed the house up in the middle of the night... o_O;;
    Reactions: Gmayor61
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i'm very happy my parents let me get a lock on my door when she was moving back home.

@zimberzimber ...that is the most horrifying reaction to a kitty breaking your nose...ever! i would hate to see how she'd react to one breaking her leg. O-o;;;
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Ahahahaha!
    The innocence is strong with this one!
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i think you're getting the wrong impression of me. XD
    i did manage to get a little sleep. yaaaaay! next step...a lot of sleep? pfft! lol. in my dreams. i need to be able to sleep to have those.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i prefer to be awake at night. i have always liked night time. being allergic to the sun may have a part in that too. c:
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Suddenly I feel like you want to bite my neck.

It does have its advantages, and now that the neighbours have left, theres little reason to be up in the morning (We would open our front door and thier cats would invade and demand attention :p)
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    just because i'm allergic to the sun, doesn't mean i automatically want to suck everyponies blood. XD

i do think cats are cute. that said, i only want to see their cuteness. i have no desire to hold/pet/hug them.
    i know my insomnia is being particularly extreme when, i can't recall last time i slept and start seeing/hearing stuff that nopony else can.
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    it makes me wonder if this time it won't and and maybe i'll never be able to sleep again. it's an interesting thought but...it's quite scary too.
    good thing you can't explode from feeling happy/anxious/giddy/excited/victorious/satisfied/etc all at the same time...
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i would have ended long ago, each time two girls kissed each other for the first time in a romance story.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    >insert Lenny face here<

but in all seriousness, i need some good romance one's to read haha
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i don't know how avidly you read manga, plus reading manga is a side desperation for me. anime is what i love most. sadly, there is very little yuri romance anime. maybe i could make a list of good ones i come across and share it with you. pm me, if you'd like that; about any particulars or preferences i should look out for.
    just read a bunch of yuri romance manga. ^u^ now i'm off to bed. oyasuminasai.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    that just means that your imagination is laying with information it has :p
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    playing*
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    @Dameon Wind-Rider yeah, they just end up being really boring. there is typically nothing to gain from such storyless media too.

@Devalaous which is why i educated you on the matter. hopefully it will prevent you from reaching the wrong conclusion.
    not christmas avatar! maru!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Reflex test.

Christmas got ruined for me pretty much every year by my mother's partner. Im curious how it will go this year, since I moved out.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    And then there is me, who is nice year round and guess what, I don't celebrate christmas, Now do i complain that people buy me stuff? nah, not really, i just return the favor when i feel the time is right.
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    @Devalaous that is very rude.

i guess you'll find out how it goes soon enough.

@Dameon Wind-Rider my family celebrates xmas, so i participate for them. i also treat others with kindness year round. only being kind and caring during xmas time is what makes it fake.
    have a wonderful thankful day everypony! if you don't celebrate turkey banquet thankful day, then have a wonderful day anyway. ^u^
    guess i'll have to wait to check my alerts. exhaustion from being unable to sleep for so long, has finally caught up. hope it lets me sleep.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    But yeah, im going to drop out of TCF for the moment, otherwise I'll check my alerts 9001 times and never get this thing done..
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    have fun deva ^-^
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    yeah. i get sick of others trying to fix me, after i've told them that i've had insomnia for 20 years and have tried everything to help sleep multiple times.

almost anything you consume to help with sleep ends up wiring me. so it just makes me even more restless.

regardless of all this, i'm actually pretty happy overall. i'm used to it all now anyway, so i handle it a lot better now.
    How are you doing ^-^
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i certainly appreciate the thought.

i've had insomnia for about 20 years. i've tried every tip, trick, and remedy there is. that is no exaggeration, sadly. XD

the only thing that ever worked was a very powerful sleeping medication. unfortunately, the smallest dose i could take and still have it work; would cause me to feel incredibly groggy and light headed. which ended up being worse than my insomnia. XD
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    well i know a lot of,... lets say mystic type solutions. old magics etc. hit me up in a pm or on something we can chat on and ill go on and on c: but thats up to you
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    regardless though, i am off to the world of sleep, hopefully ill see you there ^-^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom