Headless R3aper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got internet back after a lightning storm fried both routers and a few TVs, back now though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Message me on 360 if you want free pumpkin moon stuff, I have tons of loot if you don't have all of the loot message me at "HEADLESS R3APER"
    Is anyone else experiencing problems with the site with Ipad, mobile, etc? My browser has crashed several times while I was making a thread.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    White Knight Lol, i couldnt sign up or sign in with ipad, but its all fine now, its probably because your ipad /mobile is packed, i had the same problem with all apps and it was because i had to many podcasts
    Headless R3aper
    Headless R3aper
    Thanks, I'll try deleting some junk.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    If that doesn't fix it then... I DIDNT DO IT
    Is there some way to summon pumpkin moon without it actually being Octoberino/Holloween?
    LeFr33
    LeFr33
    Yeah, you gotta get the Pumpkin Medallion

10 Hallowed Bars
    30 Pumpkin (Seeds are sold by the dryad)
    5 Ectoplasm

Hope I helped ;3
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    Buy pumpkin seeds from the dryad.
    Kill a mechanical boss.
    Kill some dungeon spirits.
    Those steps can get you the materials for Pumpkin Moon Medallions.
    Headless R3aper
    Headless R3aper
    You guys are seriously the biggest help I've had all week, thank you so much <3
    More people need to play Terraria.
    Headless R3aper
    Headless R3aper
    I do like to think that, but I have an Xbox 360 and when I'm playing Terraria alone I look at my friends list and see not a single person playing Terraria. RollOverTryNotToCryCryAlot.Jpg. But that's also why I joined this forum in the first place, seeing all these people play Terraria and talk about it and hookup to play makes me very happy.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Good good c:
    Now go out there and take over the forum!
    Make me proud, champ!~
    Headless R3aper
    Headless R3aper
    Shhhh, don't reveal my plans for website/world domination! ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom