GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lone Tree High School is apparently being less active then Hunters of Remnant. Something is terribly wrong.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    heh. yeah... I'm not really active in any RPs right now, need to do something with Eclipse in Remnant and Ethan's just playing the DS, so after I do the thing in Remnant, I'll just be waiting for moderation/others I guess. Sorry for spamming your alerts with my status, by the way.
    Those things that you get angry at, then look back at them and say 'wait, wtf?'. AM I THE ONLY ONE?!
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Fast and furious 6. The guilietta at the end sounds like the evo from 2fast 2furious. That's a really cheap thing to do and I'm the only one that gets pissed but it lol
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I always get so angry when someone wakes me up in the morning, if that counts.
    Something has gone terribly wrong if no-one I follow is online.
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    it's early morning for a lot of people here, they're probably asleep( It's 4:30 AM Here)
    "Ha, how can you mistake *so-and-so* for a girl? Haha." Huh... I have no clue. Maybe because they have female avatars, and that's what I
    Note to self... never join one of those role plays that break their own rules, ever. Again.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Controlling others characters to make the story the way you want it to go or to the benefit of your own character.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Bunny Hood.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Eh, well. I'm functioning in the RP fine now... also, even in Crossover land, Turk still isn't used to being able to break the sound barrier. Pity.
    Uh... what? The order of the RP groups has been changed... but I can't figure out why...
    Loki
    Loki
    Request was made for them to order by recent activity rather than alphabetically - so they would work like the ordering of the rest of the forum.

That is now possible and was implemented.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Hooray!
    No searching through a mob of role-plays to find LTHS, IT'S RIGHT THERE!
    The one moment whereas I actually feel like RPing, is the time nobody posts... Huuuuuuh.
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Obviously, you need to activate your Psychic Betamon Powers and find out when everyone is posting.
    I'm following everyone. You would never believe how low my alerts are.
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    That's probably because following someone is literally pointless. It does nothing. Also, I'm fairly certain that there are more than 30 people on TCF.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    No, you don't understand... I'm following everyone.
    Kendrick Lamar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom