RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember that one conversation where Gawen posted: "Because I can..." and it turned into a status thread with over 200 posts?
    "It's a bottle of green chili sauce. It goes great on tacos."
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Can I have the bottle?

I have a few Tacos that rained out of the sky that I want to try it with.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    No! It's my only bottle of sauce! You cannot have it!!!!1!11!1

... Fine. It's not like I have any tacos on me anyway...
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Truthfully, I've actually had like, only 2 tacos over the entire course of my life.
    I feel kind of depressed every time I look at this forum.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Yeah it sucks, I miss my old clan with all my good friends, but I didn't have the time for them. Now I have the time, but it's too late to replenish the bonds I had :(
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Step 1: Go get Lord of the Betmans, Gawen.
    Step 2: Have him get you a Lock.
    Step 3: Lock yourself in a room with a PC, a huge supply of food, a bed, and a source of water.
    Step 4: Ignore everyone trying to break down the door while you role-play on the forums.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Try my best to ignore them, you mean.
    I would join the new RWBY RP, but then I'll just leave it after a few posts or I get left in the dust. So... probably not.
    I have no idea why I haven't been on here... maybe I just don't come here when I'm not in any RPs. Then again, I'm still technically in 2.
    So, my 'friend' got really angry at me because I wouldn't go to D&D, started yelling at me, and attacked me with a nearby waffle.
    Reactions: Jill
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    He's usually pretty calm. But get him angry, and he just becomes this heat seeking missile of hurt. He's done things like that a few times before, but I always forgave him afterwards, since he obviously has anger issues. But attacking be with a waffle. Sure, being shoved to the ground hurts, but I still feel pain from the waffle from over an hour ago.
    H
    HighSpy
    WHO USES WAFFLES TO HIT SOMEONE?!...

...I prefer pancakes
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Ouch...

This is why I DON'T like waffles.

Cause they are secretly mass murder weapons for the raging infernos.
    I like to write things, from shortstories to short novels. Though I always get inspiration at night for some reason...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom