Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    There is a evil avenger for Bunnies on N Terraria, what if they had a good avenger?
    I got rusty on Terraria, got pwned 3 times by Brain of Cthulhu a sometime ago, then i rage quitted.
    Let's think, to spawn the Golem, Plantera must be defeated so... What is the meaning of the door then? Only to not get Power Cells?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The lihzahrd dungeon loot(chest) is lame, can be found on any chest in a cavern, beside the traps and the power cell, that could only be gathered on hardmode/pos plantera, the lihzahrd dungeon would not need a door. Since does not offer anything else.
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    But then the mobs would likely escape the temple. Destroying people on hardcore...
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Somewhat what i mean, peoples could explore what they should not early.
    Everytime i'm off modding, comes insane ideas on my mind, like a custom race creation system.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Custom rice creation system, must suggest at once
    A Sword that needs bullets to attack, would be something stupid?
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    What about a gun sword say you can attack normally but if you hit a certain button it will shoot a bullet?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I planned on doing something like that on the Heavy Gunblade weapon. But never were able to make it work cuz of laziness.
    If some game creatures also had summon version, the summoners would have a good number of toys to use.
    That Pedguin livestream is so boring...
    Pedguin
    Pedguin
    :( I'm sorry
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I found it boring because when i read about the stream, i thought that would be some new adventure, like massive boss fight and exploration, but, all i saw was players walking around.
    Pedguin
    Pedguin
    You probably didn't watch long enough. We played Races and Boss Rushes with around 30 people. We fought 6 eyes at once as a team. But don't worry, my stream isn't for everyone! Take care :)
    I should take an action about this avatar... I know! Maybe i could change... In case this loading bar reaches 100%. 1... 2... 3... Ok, tired
    BUG!
    Hi! just wanted to let u know that minecarts don't work on online, when u relog, they are invisible but still visible on the map and even if u destroy them they are there when u relog again :/
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Hi! Just wanted to let you know that i already know of that. I tried fixing the problem, never were able to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom