Terraria Community Forums

Gotcha!
Gotcha!
Because a little sprite character is exploded? Have you played Terraria recently? :)
People who get one certainly have deserved it. What people need to keep in mind though, my commentary and gif is aimed at someone's idea. Some people seem to think it's aimed at them personnaly and that I'm being mean or hate them or whatever nonsense.
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
If someone makes a poor suggestion they can expect people to shoot the suggestion down. If they take it personally, that's not my problem. :)
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Well, I personally think people shooting down threads with negativity is an actual problem on the forums. It's viewed as alright as long as the suggestion is crappy, but it really isn't. I know I sure would hurt if some people gunned one of my suggestions down like they do with bad suggestions. The negativity isn't needed, and you aren't the only one, that's all.
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
1. I am not going to respond positively to a lousy suggestion. Showering someone with positive feedback when that someone makes a bad suggestion only gives the person the idea to toss more worthless suggestions around.
2. You are entitled to your opinion. :)
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Ever heard of constructive criticism? I would prefer people say "This has just been suggested too many times.", or "I am sorry, but this just isn't a good idea, the balancing is poor." Y'know, instead of "Dear lord! Kill it with fire! Terrible! Terrible!"
Back
Top Bottom