Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my heyzues. So freaking beautiful. I would make a thousand worlds just to see this loading screen as much as I want. Will it look like that when we load up the world?
    Reactions: FluffyDevourer
    Frous
    Frous
    You stole my idea.
    Frous
    Frous
    My quote:
    EPIC, JUST, EPIC, I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING TERRARIA FOR THIS, I WILL CREATE 9000 WORLDS ONLY FOR LOOKING AT THIS :D
    galacticGammawave
    I kinda want a half corrupt tree now. Can we have it that if only 1 block under a tree is corrupt then only half the tree will look corrupted?
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Post in player suggestions, bro.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Eh, it's more of a comment on the picture, and it's not large enough to be worthy of a thread.

Besides I don't actually expect them to add it.
    I wonder why we still don't have ''one big spoiler video'' for 1.3.

I have a bad feeling that we will have to wait until march for 1.3 ...
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Think about it, march isnt all that bad. I had to wait like a year for Minecraft 1.8 and was just as hyped about that... It drove me crazy...
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    People need to stop anticipating 1.3 and spending every day waiting for a spoiler...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    No, people need to just play Terraria.
    Adding on to SzGamer's post, Possessed armor Vanity. Avalon already has it, it looks nice, and isn't quite the same as other armors, from it's appearance.

EDIT: Okay, purple and black dyed ancient cobalt gets the look right, but there's no matching helmet that'll work with it. Iron and lead have the shape, but can't get the color. Perhaps dye changes will fix that?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    BTW, there is a "Comment" button on the bottom left side of someones post, Try using it.
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Have you tryed purple and black dye on hawwlow armore it looks beast
    M
    Mohl
    Looks nice, but doesn't match the helmet.
    grass loading: 30% more so far
    I'm doing this every day untill 100+ or untill 1.3 comes out
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Leaver her alone man. The more you bug her the less time she gets on the game.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Spoiler alert:
    You're going to reach 100% before 1.3 is finished
    Ugh.There is no ore for 1.3 and 1.1/1.2 added ores.At least 2.All we need...But i have my own suggestions for that,and there is 3 ores that i made :) I have also a suggestion about 2 furniture sets.Aaaaaand 9 blocks.Not much but will be sufficient for 1.3 because if 1.1/1.2 added both ores,1.3 needs to add some too.Also did someone here thinked about an idea that i have made myself called "Tungsten Bullet".
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Rule of thumb of criticizing other people's English: Don't do it if you don't even capitalize the language.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Well it's true,but i capitalize the language...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And I quote you: "Learn to talk properly english,first..." No, you don't.

Also, while we're at it and since you like languages to be spoken correctly, it's "properly talk English" and that comma should have a space before the next word.

With grammar, as the great Yoda once said, "you either do or don't, there is no try."
    Hey, Cenx. what is your most favourite game of all time?
    TheSlothstronaut
    TheSlothstronaut
    My fav is, GTA SA, Pokemon fire red (nostalgia :( ), Bully and much more because i grew up on these game...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    A Link to the Past It makes me happy when I hear that game name still play my GBA remake of that...
    By the way have you played A Link Between Worlds? Its everything an ALTTP fan could want...
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Ive played a bit of Zelda games but not a link to the past, I have never played any Diablos, and I have played 3 castlevanias but never Symphony of the Night, Though Castlevania Portrait of ruin was pretty awesome.

P.S. If you looked at my steam profile you would know im telling the truth that terraria is my favorite game ever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom