Flor3nce2456
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I heard you were designing maps for Shadow's game, hows that coming along. :)
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Shadow said he has some other stuff to prepare first before I can start building maps.
    Does anyone know how to make BlueStacks stop interrupting me with the "Android is Upgrading" Message? It's extremely annoying.
    I just realized you're the guy who made that awesome floating island with houses inside on terrariaonline, hahah. You're definitely amazing building. And heeey congratz on CC (I never check those, just saw other posts on your profile) xD
    Reactions: Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Oh yes, Thank You! I believe you came to me to do level design for your game at some point, but I wasn't confident in myself at the time, so it didn't really go anywhere. I feel better about it now, though, so note me about it anytime.
    ShadowDX
    ShadowDX
    At first I wanted to note you about level editing being under works but I got kinda lost in the twist of things. I'm glad such a great builder will do official levels for the game ^^ Well, so far we have 2 layers, colliding layer tiles and background layer of tiles. More to come. I work at the moment on laboratory tiles. Though, I might need help with making tiled environment tiles. If you have any ideas, go on.
    ShadowDX
    ShadowDX
    Any map you will want to make will have dedicated tiles if you only tell me. So far there's no working level editor - but hey! I hope you won't lose interest because the game is in very very early development stage. Currently the prior is to make character movement functional. Once it's done we will take care of level editing ;) Also - I entered CC too, however I don't think I'm a good builder xD
    I hate to be a bother, but I couldn't find anything like this on the forums, and you seem like the best person to ask since you're constantly making huge (and incredible!) builds. Could you suggest any programs for stitching/editing Terraria screenshots? What do you usually use?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Just take the individual screenshots, and make sure you take away the toolbox, and open them all up and paste them next to each other.

That way you'll have a nice, merged screenshot of a large-scale Terraria build.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I will be posting a thread with a full tutorial. My Process is long and complex, but as you can see, delivers flawless results.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I made this big long tutorial complete with pictures and junk... but then I realized 1.3 makes 90% of it obsolete. *sigh*... Oh well.

Sorry Pencilshaved, you'll just have to wait for screen capture mode.
    The island of yours that got featured on the CCC is stunning. I've been looking at it for some 5m now just trying to take it all in. That portal you have? Ooooh lordy that's a good use of the space wallpaper especially with the contrast against the sky. Great job, I hope you continue to set the building community standard.
    you think there needs to be a age limit in general, You obviously think that people who are young are people who watch tv all day and learn nothing. I on the other hand have been reading things you will never be able to comprehend due to the fact that I am ACTUALLY LEARNING THINGS unlike those others who just sit there watching tv and avoiding homework
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Age is related to brain development, and it has indeed been proven that the brains of children are indeed not "all there". Only when you're in your 20s will your brain mature fully. We aren't just talking about things learned through bookwork, but through life experiences.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Sometimes I wish I could spend my likes and buy comments instead... I dunno, maybe I'm crazy.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Sometimes it's just hard to think of meaningful comments to leave on stuff. Like, your 'shanty town' build is easily my favorite build on the forums so far, but after commenting on it once, it's kind of hard to comment on the extensions because they're all essentially the same build with the same methodology.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    ...So it'd just be me saying the same thing over and over... which would all boil down to "I like this" anyway. :\ Sorry.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Wasn't directed at you specifically, but I see what you're getting at. :)
    @Mute 's idea of a Library: Hundreds of Books, shelves of decorations, tens of Bookcases. Massive elaborate rooms and structures. (cont.)
    Reactions: Daimera and Pixel
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    My idea of a Library (Based on my build thread): Small Room. 3 Bookcases. "Some" books. A little decoration...
    Daimera
    Daimera
    My idea of a library... just plain ugly. And also outdated from an older version of the game. :S
    togofett
    togofett
    Daimera don't go beating yourself up *looks at picture* *faints* jk its not that bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom