Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How many birthday hats have you been through? I mean, you must be changing them when we blink or something. Those paper things don't last long.

Nothing will convince me that you have an indestructible birthday hat.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    ...I don't believe you.

*muymucho angry face* (knows I'm speaking spanish wrong)
    stormconure
    stormconure
    OK YOU GOT ME
    She hides it in a secret lab. Within her own terraria world. And nobody has access to it. Ever.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Hmm...I will get some explosives ready to open the safe full of party hats.
    This is a serious question here. Your answer might well affect my future of Terraria.

May I call you nee-san?
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    No no, as in "older sister". It's pronounced as "ne" in "next".
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Damn it Cenx, you and my asthma almost killed me.

Nee-san, like the car. PFFFFFFT!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Well, phonetically, that would be me calling Cenx "older brother"(nii-san) in Japanese. Oh, what fun it would be :p
    I wonder if she likes Halo? Or maby COD? Huge Halo fan and such. I also made a terraria looking forge map in Halo 4 though my little bro deleted the map...

Edit: Halo is like the 2nd most popular game in the world, used to be the best!
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    A lot less risky...on a game where you can respawn. Come on Razor ;)

Being hyper aggro on that game can be very rewarding and the only thing death does is lose half a minute of time or a formerly good position.
    SoulDestroyxr
    SoulDestroyxr
    Ima play Terraria because im bored and its one of the only games I play. Anyways please don't make this post too big because too many alerts.
    Myu
    Myu
    Bioshock.
    ... Something tells me adding that new forum feature in might have resulted in a few regrets. XD

The pixels are amazing, Cenx. There should probably be a thread for this so that you can breathe.
    Hey Cenx!

I've been meaning to ask you something.

Something kinda personal.

I never knew how to say this before

But here goes...

Please don't take this question personally.

It's just out of curiosity.

But...
    What is your favorite color?
    Oh my heyzues. So freaking beautiful. I would make a thousand worlds just to see this loading screen as much as I want. Will it look like that when we load up the world?
    Reactions: FluffyDevourer
    Frous
    Frous
    You stole my idea.
    Frous
    Frous
    My quote:
    EPIC, JUST, EPIC, I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING TERRARIA FOR THIS, I WILL CREATE 9000 WORLDS ONLY FOR LOOKING AT THIS :D
    galacticGammawave
    I kinda want a half corrupt tree now. Can we have it that if only 1 block under a tree is corrupt then only half the tree will look corrupted?
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Post in player suggestions, bro.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Eh, it's more of a comment on the picture, and it's not large enough to be worthy of a thread.

Besides I don't actually expect them to add it.
    I wonder why we still don't have ''one big spoiler video'' for 1.3.

I have a bad feeling that we will have to wait until march for 1.3 ...
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Think about it, march isnt all that bad. I had to wait like a year for Minecraft 1.8 and was just as hyped about that... It drove me crazy...
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    People need to stop anticipating 1.3 and spending every day waiting for a spoiler...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    No, people need to just play Terraria.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom