Lyra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A cow with no legs is as good as ground beef.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A cow with three legs gives the best lean beef.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    You know, beef puns are a rare medium well done.
    You must be tired, because you've been running through my dreams all night. Screaming.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Warring? Who said anything about that?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You didn't say anything about it not being a battle cry either. :dryadnaughty:
    Lyra
    Lyra
    But if I said more, the joke would be ruined, and apparently it's ruined anyways because you have a thick head, or I have a thin head.
    Side effects include headache, nausea, elephants, exposure to vampires, elephant-shaped growths, varicose veins, darkened stool, death,
    K
    Krasunir
    purgatory, and/or being sent to Hell for eternal torture.

(Batteries not included.)
    K
    Krasunir
    Oh, I only just realised that you continued it already.
    dizziness, excessive water pipe failure, becoming an elephant, mind rash, brown, and death by dysentery.
    Remember, kids, when your big chemistry final is coming up and you're absolutely terrified; technically alcohol is a solution!
    To expand on my previous status due to character limits: Point out the obvious where others miss it, especially when it's funny or ironic.
    After posting a snarky comment on a thread, I think I've figured out how to get an insanely high post-to-likes ratio: Point out the obvious.
    I, alas, was too late to LyraHeartstrings as a Minecraft username. I'll settle for Lyra_Hartstrings, I guess. Functionally the same. :(
    Gonna set the world on fiiiiiiaaar, gonna watch it burn hiiiiigherrrrr, gonna wonder why I'm siiiinging thiiis, gotta quit right now.
    Good news for pirates! The Pirate Bay is back online, and most everything is in working order.
    Reactions: Gmayor61
    G
    Gmayor61
    Not exactly a surprise, though I didn't expect the data to stay intact
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Absolutely all the torrents that were there up to Dec. 9th are still perfectly fine. I don't know about the rest of the site, but it seems to be perfect.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    December 9th is my birthday.

That is all.

*flies away into the sunset*
    Looking through my earliest posts on the Minecraft Forums: I was an IDIOT. I don't think any level of intelligent behaviour can fix that.
    I'm successfully keeping my like count above my post count! Be constructive and maybe open an art request thread.
    Reactions: The Kitsune
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Being like Razorknight and Baconfry helps too. As in waltz into other people’s profiles and reply, which doesn’t count toward posts
    index.php

But yeah, Art thread is good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom